The video stream detected is DASH MPD format which is not supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The video stream detected is DASH MPD format which is not supported

This is on Peacock, using v5.0.2.2. Any way around this? It's on all of the content for the site.

Originally posted by anoncoward View Post
    This is on Peacock, using v5.0.2.2. Any way around this? It's on all of the content for the site.
    Can you provide more details?

Like:
    • Is that using the Peacock downloader in the VIP section? or just using "HOME" to visit the web site by typing/pasting the URL into the search box?
    • what show or movie?
    • Can you share your logs?
    My understanding is you have to use the Peacock downloader due to the DRM, and that using the URL from "Home" wont work.

I'm downloading The 355 (movie) now using the Peacock downloader, so far its downloading and the segment count is increasing.

Comment

> Is that using the Peacock downloader in the VIP section?
      No. Clicking the link in the VIP section does nothing. I went to Peacock.tv from the home section

> what show or movie?

Any, but The 355 was the first I saw it on

> Can you share your logs?

Sure, just let me know where to find them.

Comment

"The Bone Collector" is doing just fine also.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

No. Clicking the link in the VIP section does nothing. I went to Peacock.tv from the home section

> what show or movie?

Any, but The 355 was the first I saw it on

> Can you share your logs?

Sure, just let me know where to find them.
          It needs to use the Peacock Downloader in the VIP section. Please use the Feedback feature in StreamFab to send the log files to us. Thanks.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20220225-115513.png Views:	0 Size:	35.6 KB ID:	406764

You can also give v5019 a try and see the result: https://d17.dvdfab.cn/download/49_50...b_x64_5019.exe

Comment

Tried using it for this site to and same error https://watch.foxtel.com.au/app/#/

Comment

Peacock is working fine for me using the latest beta update. Have downloaded The 355 and several other movies and shows..

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

It needs to use the Peacock Downloader in the VIP section. Please use the Feedback feature in StreamFab to send the log files to us. Thanks.
                Click image for larger version Name:	screenshot-20220225-115513.png Views:	0 Size:	35.6 KB ID:	406764

You can also give v5019 a try and see the result: https://d17.dvdfab.cn/download/49_50...b_x64_5019.exe
                Thanks, I'll try that version as well. I went ahead and shut down StreamFab, purged the logs and relaunched. I selected Peacock from the VIP services section, nothing happened and then I went to the Home section. Going to Peackock.tx and selecting 355 produced the same error. Attached is a zip of the logs.

One interesting thing I saw:

Code:
                utility service module 1.1 (2022/02/25 08:22:07) (X64)

2022.02.25-08:22:07: FATAL ERROR: the header file is inconsistent with dll, dll version:, header file version: 20220104-cc196c1
                2022.02.25-08:22:07:
                I'll try uninstalling and then reinstalling with the version you've linked.
                Attached Files

Comment

Visiting the web site URL via home wont work. You must use the Peacock downloader module on the VIP section to download from Peacock.

Did you purchase a license for the Peacock downloader module? You can check via the 3 bar menu in the upper right of StreamFab, and select License Info. It will show what you have licenses for.
                  Last edited by KidJoe; 02-25-2022, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Mona Thanks for that link. After uninstalling, then re-installing with that version it worked. After downloading, I was able to pull down a movie from Peacock and it worked fine. I was prompted to upgrade to 5.0.2.2, and that version works as well. The only issue is that now Peacock opens in a new window. Other vip services such as Hulu do not.

Comment

That's exactly how it is supposed to work.
                      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

DSH MPD Format now being used on MAX so no downloads there possible either.

Comment

Working...
                        X