Wanted to try Disney+ hotstar but not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to try Disney+ hotstar but not working

I wanted to see if it works but I am getting an error while the video is getting analyzed. I am using the latest version of SF and also have membership with Disney+ hotstar. Also what is this browser extension mentioned in the error?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DisneyHoststar.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	407056

I cannot see the reason clearly, please give us a link to the video and post the StreamFab log file, we will check, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by zer0c0de View Post
      I wanted to see if it works but I am getting an error while the video is getting analyzed. I am using the latest version of SF and also have membership with Disney+ hotstar. Also what is this browser extension mentioned in the error?
      Question. In your screen shot, while I can't make out the wording, I see the little download icon in the upper left. Are you using the "Home", entering the URL for the Disney+ web site and trying to download? If so, I'm not sure that works.

My understand was that you need to use the downloader under the VIP Services.

Comment

i can make out HTTP Error payment required in that image

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          i can make out HTTP Error payment required in that image
          Ahh I can see that if I zoom into picture on phone.

And I just realized it says "try browser extension" which also confirms my thought that the OPia trying to hit the web page to download, rather than using Disney+ under VIP services.

Comment

Thanks for your replies guys! I don't need it now but I will try next time and see if it works as KidJoe suggested. As I said, I want to try if it works for me.

Comment

Working...
            X