Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble downloading Prime movie in CBR and 1080p on 5.0.2.2 for Mac

Hi,

I have tried two times to download Varsity Show (1937) from Prime with CBR and in 1080p, but when I download it, it's only in 720p. I'm using version 5.0.2.2 for Mac. Other movies I've tried worked with CBR and 1080p.

I uploaded my log file to Dropbox, since it's too big for this forum's server: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6b9rqhqls...oader.log?dl=0

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thank you.

Thanks for posting, I will pass your post link to the developer for checking.

Comment

tomsamuels,
      I hope you are able to get your problem worked out but in the case of this movie I don't think it will make any difference (in a good way). Old movies like this one were made in the roughly 4 by 3 format, not the HD of today. Also, this movie was probably last converted to digital for DVD (480i) consumption. The big difference you would see if you actually got 1080p would be either larger black bars or if you zoomed in, more graininess.

Comment

Hi Cats4U. HD does make a difference with this movie, because a new restoration was done. It's definitely not an SD upscale. I have it on DVD and I have a 1080p version from Prime, and the Prime version is superior.

Comment

Working...
        X