Amazon CBR + EAC3 640Kbps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon CBR + EAC3 640Kbps

Just Wondering if the Developers in anyway way can programme the Downloader to download CVBR Audio Only and CBR Video Only and Merge Together.

I have been doing this Manually and works fine no Syncing issues at all.

My process so Far

1.Download Both CVBR and CBR Versions
    2. Open both in MKVTOOLINX
    3. Select CVBR Audio and Select CBR Video
    4. Merge Together

+1 - I second this request!

Comment

This would be amazing!

Comment

I hope they implement this. It is the best video quality with the best audio quality.

Comment

Originally posted by PedroT92 View Post
          Just Wondering if the Developers in anyway way can programme the Downloader to download CVBR Audio Only and CBR Video Only and Merge Together.

I have been doing this Manually and works fine no Syncing issues at all.

My process so Far

1.Download Both CVBR and CBR Versions
          2. Open both in MKVTOOLINX
          3. Select CVBR Audio and Select CBR Video
          4. Merge Together
          I'm not a developer, but here's the deal....it's possible, but would take some programming as it would be necessary to take parts of two different MPD files.
          There is a master MPD file, but I'm not sure it is accessible through a browser. Amazon looks at what you want and creates a modified MPD file, so technically,
          two downloads would need to be created and then a part taken from each.

You are correct...no syncing issues exist.....

I can suggest in the meantime.....if you are not doing so already...when you download for the EAC3 Audio...you can grab the 540p SD version and get the same track,
          making the process a lot faster.

FYI...this has been discussed before and the answer was no. Hopefully, it can change.

Comment

Working...
          X