No announcement yet.

Viki downloads not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viki is tricky (haha). Personally, I've found a few things to be successful in getting some downloads to work, but not all

1: make sure you're logged in. If not, I've found the site will limit the # of downloads you get to like 5 in a period of time (haven't figured that out yet)
    2: Some of their content requires a premium sub (no surprise), meaning you'll have to pay for that, or sign up for a trial

I have found a few titles that cannot be downloaded (from the US) even WITH a premium account however:

NOBLE MY LOVE
    FATED TO LOVE YOU (2014)
    Master's Sun
    Coffee Prince

Tried using the above exe, same result. In fact, seemed a bit worse, as search was problematic the first session.

Log file uploaded
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-...5_c65a8c0c.exe
      Please give this one a try and feedback, thank you.
      In case you still have a downloading issue, please zip the whole log folder and send it to us.
      I tried this version and found no difference.
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm going to take that back. This version will not download a single title. I tried a random mix of 10+ titles and they would all fail to download. Towards the end, not only would it not download, it would repeatedly crash if you tried.

It won't let me upload the log because of this warning:
        "Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 138.9 KB but you only have 137.5 KB of 1.91 MB remaining."

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
          Viki is tricky (haha). Personally, I've found a few things to be successful in getting some downloads to work, but not all

1: make sure you're logged in. If not, I've found the site will limit the # of downloads you get to like 5 in a period of time (haven't figured that out yet)
          2: Some of their content requires a premium sub (no surprise), meaning you'll have to pay for that, or sign up for a trial

I have found a few titles that cannot be downloaded (from the US) even WITH a premium account however:

NOBLE MY LOVE
          FATED TO LOVE YOU (2014)
          Master's Sun
          Coffee Prince

Tried using the above exe, same result. In fact, seemed a bit worse, as search was problematic the first session.

Log file uploaded
          The developer wants you to zip the entire StreamFab log folder to help check the problem. Please try again, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by madoka View Post
            I'm going to take that back. This version will not download a single title. I tried a random mix of 10+ titles and they would all fail to download. Towards the end, not only would it not download, it would repeatedly crash if you tried.

It won't let me upload the log because of this warning:
            "Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 138.9 KB but you only have 137.5 KB of 1.91 MB remaining."
            To clarify, in that special version, the developer has added more log detail to help track the issue, as we could not duplicate it from our end. So trying the version may not fix the problem, but it will generate log files that could help the developer.

Please use the Feedback feature in StreamFab to submit the log files to us, we need the entire log folder. Thanks.

Comment

The developer wants you to zip the entire StreamFab log folder to help check the problem. Please try again, thank you.
              Not gonna happen
              You have the logs necessary. I'm not sending you files that you password protect. That's just asking for problems

You have a pretty decent list of files that do not work, you should be able to reproduce the error on your end at this point
              Last edited by twhiting9275; 04-07-2022, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Here's another log.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here's an updated log with 5.0.2.8. It shows how it won't download episode 1 of To a Beautiful You and won't even find episode 6 of Police University. It gives the message, "failure starting download, please contact us for help."
                  Attached Files

Comment

Will not download specific episodes, such as Shining Inheritance episodes 3 and 22. And will just crash if you try to analyze others like Jealousy Incarnate.Log attached.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Here is an updated version, please download it to have a try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Here is an updated version, please download it to have a try and feedback, thank you.
                        This seems to have solved my problem, at least with most. However, SF still reports it's downloading 240p . That's just a false report though, as it's downloading 1080, 100%
                        There was still one show that couldn't be grabbed, but I'm not convinced that's just not a viki thing

Comment

Did not work for me. I uninstalled the old version and deleted the old logs. I installed this new version and for a while, it seemed to work until it got to the end. It failed four times with four different titles. Here are all the titles I tried and the log.

- Queen of Mystery ep. 1
                          - Police University episode 6
                          - Shining Inheritance ep. 3
                          - Tale of Arang ep. 1
                          Attached Files

Comment

Tried three more titles and they all failed to analyze or straight crashed the program.

- My Lovely Girl
                            - It's Okay, That's Love
                            - Five Enough

Attached Files

Comment

Twhiting9275, can you try grabbing these titles on viki and see if they work for you? Thank you in advance.

- Queen of Mystery ep. 1
                              - Tale of Arang ep. 1

Comment

Nothing has changed with version 5.0.2.9. I uninstalled the previous version and did a clean install of 5.0.2.9. It failed to download all the titles I previously was unable to download:

- Queen of Mystery ep. 1
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X