This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount Plus Halo TV show will not Download

I'm trying to download the Halo TV show on Paramount Plus. I select the Episode, it analyzes and the results show nothing to select for download.

The related log session for the issue is needed, please post it to help check it out, thank you.

Comment

I am getting the same thing as rflawhite.....Halo episode is not downloading from Paramount +. When you click to watch the movie the Streamfab analyzer window pops up but it never shows an episode list (currently only 1 episode exists). Add to Download queue is greyed out but you can click on Download Now. When you do, you see the movie added to the downloading queue but then it immediately disappears. Here is my StreamFab.log and the QEF log. Do you require other logs?

Note also then when trying to download episodes of Picard. These properly add to the download queue but when any episode gets to about 80% complete it suddenly fails. This may need to be a separate post...let me know if you need me to start a new post about Picard.
      Attached Files

Comment

Okay, the developer will check your log file about the Halo episode first.

Comment

Thanks,
          above I said Halo Movie, but I meant TV show. Just wanted to clarify. Question…when submitting logs do I need to turn on some debug mode or is the standard log files ok?

Comment

There isn't a debug mode available.

Comment

Mona,
              So today it appears I can download Halo TV series and I'm still using StreamFab version 5.0.2.6 (although I see 5.0.2.7 has been made available but I have not yet upgraded). What has changed is that Paramount+ added the 2nd episode. So now when I go to download Halo, StreamFab analyzes the series and correctly reports 2 episodes available where yesterday it didn't show any episodes.

It appears to download fine. So I think there needs to be at least 2 episodes available before StreamFab is capable of properly adding the files to the queue.

It would be nice if StreamFab would work even if there is only 1 episode (for new shows just coming out) but I suppose it should be fine to wait a week until a 2nd episode becomes available. LOL....who can't wait a week?

I'll download version 5.0.2.7 and retest to make sure nothing is different....but I would consider this issue closed.
              Last edited by mobriskie; 03-31-2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mobriskie View Post

It appears to download fine. So I think there needs to be at least 2 episodes available before StreamFab is capable of properly adding the files to the queue.

It would be nice if StreamFab would work even if there is only 1 episode (for new shows just coming out) but I suppose it should be fine to wait a week until a 2nd episode becomes available. LOL....who can't wait a week?
                This is not true....was able to download 'Halo' with only one episode available the same day it was available....as with the one episode of 'Moon Knight' off of Disney + right now. So it must have been a fluke that you are able to now. Have you tried any other services because that is not how Streamfab works.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

This is not true....was able to download 'Halo' with only one episode available the same day it was available....as with the one episode of 'Moon Knight' off of Disney + right now. So it must have been a fluke that you are able to now. Have you tried any other services because that is not how Streamfab works.

Yep I have been using StreamFab for Hulu, Disney+, HBO, and Netflix. For Paramount+ I have used it for Seal Team and Picard just fine. The earlier issue I had with Picard was after Halo bugged the current running Streamfab instance but after restarting StreamFab then Picard downloaded fine.

I tried downloading Halo multiple times over multiple days....same result. It was not until today that it would download fine (after episode 2 had appeared). That is the only change this week and still using StreamFab 5.0.2.6 on Win10. So why it worked for you and not me is strange. Halo was the only issue I have ever had with any movie or TV show downloading thus far.

I just upgraded to 5.0.2.7 as of a few minutes ago since it is available.

Here is what the StreamFab downloader window would look like PRIOR to today...when there was only 1 episode. Did you have the same where it shows "Select All" but no Season/Episode list after?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Halo no episode list.png
Views:	793
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	408016

Comment

Note...to go with my above post...here is what the downloader window looks like now that it works fine.

Name:	Halo with episode list.png
Views:	714
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	408018

Comment

Originally posted by mobriskie View Post

Here is what the StreamFab downloader window would look like PRIOR to today...when there was only 1 episode. Did you have the same where it shows "Select All" but no Season/Episode list after?
                      No, I actually had your second posted attachment showing with only 'Episode 1: Contact' for downloading when it was the only one available for downloading. It is kind of strange that it started working for you when two episodes showed upped and available for downloading, have no doubt that it happened to you, just was noting that it was not supposed to work like that.

Noticed that you have four views for your Streamfab.log, maybe you could get an answer to why it happened from the Devs. (Good, posted screenshots, some are hard to read, yours is done right)

Comment

It could have been that I just needed to uninstall and reinstall StreamFAB but since other shows were downloading fine I assumed it was a new issue. Regardless it’s fine now so I’m happy.

I do not know about the original person who started this thread…if it works for them now or if it is still an issue but as far as I am concerned I am happy.

Comment

It's a problem for me today when trying to download Halo E03 -- it hangs at "Analyzing ... 0 left":

Name:	Analyzing_Zero_Left.png
Views:	661
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	408243

Comment

Please wait for the coming version and then update to try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Works OK now after update to 5.0.2.8, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X