Youtube Downloads No Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube Downloads No Sound

All YouTube downloads have no sound. Running StreamFab 5.0.2.7. System running Windows 11 with latest updates. If you need to see logs, what logs do you need? Thank you.

Same problem here using Windows 10 with latest updates. Went back to 5.0.2.5 to get it to work again.

Comment

Same here

Comment

Ditto. I get no audio either.

Comment

Anything using the M3U8 downloader (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) has no sound. Seems like this would be easy enough to fix. I have other products which continue working without issue, so my bet is it's in the coding somewhere. I have faith in the team - they'll sort it.

Comment

Confirmed, same here too.

Comment

with me also when I download the video there is no sound on youtobe only if I do convert mp3 then there is audio

Comment

Same issue. How do you get back to 5.0.2.5?

Comment

sound plays if you download audio only of a youtube video

Comment

I posted (still not approved) that my youtube downloads were missing the audio.

Comment

Opened a ticket but got a reply that the staff is OOTO returning tomorrow I think.

Comment

We could duplicate the issue, sorry for the trouble, please kindly wait for the update.

For now, you can use a previous version to download Youtube videos: https://d17.dvdfab.cn/download/49_50...b_x64_5026.exe

Comment

Confirmed 5026 works but not 5027

Comment

even the 5026 version is not all the best. From the note, the fall will not only take off individually, which takes a lot of time

Comment

Working...
                            X