Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix videos not downloading it just plays the video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix videos not downloading it just plays the video.

after click on movie to download it says analyzing for few secs and then it just plays the video. we update streamfab and fix this.

It's been working on, please kindly wait. Thanks.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

Ditto since 24 Hours ago. It seems that Netflix itself changed its layout. But, if the StreamFab browser was updated to something with a more modern backend engine I do believe it would solve this and other browser related issues.

Comment

Upgrade to the latest version of StreamFab released today (StreamFab 5.0.2.9 is released (April 14, 2022)

Now it's working again.

Great job StreamFab! With quick fix/resolution

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
            Upgrade to the latest version of StreamFab released today (StreamFab 5.0.2.9 is released (April 14, 2022)

Now it's working again.

Great job StreamFab! With quick fix/resolution
            I'm using 5.0.3.2 and when using a Windscribe VPN it would analyze it and not download as it would sit at 0.

I then took off the VPN and noticed it let me download. I have ExpressVPN so i'm going to see how that works out.

But i hope they do fix this VPN issue with Netflix.

Comment

I have found that with Netflix I get better results on analyzing by clicking the Episodes and more\Info button than hitting Play (down arrow when you hover over the list). It also doesn't start playing and you don't end up with a ton of started shows in your play history.

Comment

Originally posted by greekguy80 View Post

I'm using 5.0.3.2 and when using a Windscribe VPN it would analyze it and not download as it would sit at 0.

I then took off the VPN and noticed it let me download. I have ExpressVPN so i'm going to see how that works out.

But i hope they do fix this VPN issue with Netflix.
                If NF blocked your crappy VPN services IPs, there is nothing that can be done, I never read anything in the Fab description of this program saying it works with VPNs.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
                  I have found that with Netflix I get better results on analyzing by clicking the Episodes and more\Info button than hitting Play (down arrow when you hover over the list). It also doesn't start playing and you don't end up with a ton of started shows in your play history.
                  Not sure what that is. So i'll just wait until DVDFAB fixes the issue I have. I already sent them an email with my log file.

Comment

happens to me too, movie starts to play, i hit the back arrow, select movie again then the download window appears and works as it should

Comment

Originally posted by wthomas69 View Post
                      happens to me too, movie starts to play, i hit the back arrow, select movie again then the download window appears and works as it should
                      Movie doesn't play for me just gets stuck at 0% i also tried to hit back arrow and nothing happens.

Hopefully DVDFAB checks my support ticket and can fix this issue on the next version.

Comment

Originally posted by greekguy80 View Post

Not sure what that is. So i'll just wait until DVDFAB fixes the issue I have. I already sent them an email with my log file.
                        That button right there
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-04 070637.png
Views:	272
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	409397
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post

That button right there
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-05-04 070637.png
Views:	272
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	409397
                          I'll see if what i wanted to download lets me go there.

Comment

Working...
                          X