Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Video wrong bitrate information

Hi guys,

One small request : as you already know, in StreamFab, the bitrates of Amazon Prime Video's content are often not accurate.

An example :

Click image for larger version

Name:	amzn_bitrate.png
Views:	544
Size:	242.6 KB
ID:	408978

On this series, when we select the best resolution/bitrate (1920x1080 - 15 000 kbps) in the list, the output videos bitrate is ~ 5 000 kbps on seasons 1 and 2. For seasons 4 and 5, it is indeed arround 15 000 kbps.
    I know that due to technical limitations, it is not possible to fetch the real bitrate of every episodes before downloading them. But would it be possible to get the output files size (so we can at least have an idea about the real bitrate) ?

Something that could look like :

1920 * 1080 (Bitrate 15 000 kbps - Size 1.5 gb)

And maybe select manually the resolution/bitrate for each seasons separately (for series like this one, that doesn't have the same resolution/bitrate on every seasons) ?

Thanks!

Thank you for posting. I have passed your request to the software designer.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Mona ,

I saw that Prime Video bitrate info has been replaced by the files size in the latest release, thanks!

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by mathieu.thibault69 View Post
          Hi Mona ,

I saw that Prime Video bitrate info has been replaced by the files size in the latest release, thanks!

Regards.
          In a perfect world..... every popup would follow the new and improved AMAZON model appearing in 5.0.3.3.....

and to those who say that can't happen.....

"It's supposed to be hard..... If it wasn't hard..... everyone would do it!..... The hard..... is what makes it great!"
          Last edited by weavermovies; 05-12-2022, 01:46 PM.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

Thanks for the update, this is a big improvement, I don't have to start downloading to find out if something is too poor of a quality for me to want it now.

Comment

Working...
            X