PlutoTV: download does not start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlutoTV: download does not start

The startup remains blocked on treatment... No problem with Channel4, Peacock. It worked until now, I just switched to Windows11.
    Attached Files

Hi Willimoon,

I'm just another user here, but...

1. You said it was working till now, after an upgrade to Win11 - when was the last time it actually worked and you used it for PlutoTV?
    2. What version of StreamFab were you on when it worked/and now?
    3. What are you trying to download?
    4. With StreamFab not running, can you delete your log & temp folders that contain logs & cache usually located at path: C:\users\your computer user name\Documents\DvdFab\StreamFab\log\*.* & C:\users\your computer user name\Documents\DvdFab\StreamFab\temp\*.*
    5. Uninstall StreamFab
    6. Download the latest version of full install of the offline installer file of StreamFab at https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64
    7. Install StreamFab from this download
    8. Try to access PlutoTv for download & see if it works then?
    9. If it works then, post reply to this topic you started saying it now works after doing the above.
    10. If not, post reply saying you did the above steps and it's not working, zip the log files from C:\users\your computer user name\Documents\DvdFab\StreamFab\log\*.* and include them as an attachment to your reply in this topic?

I just tried again just now with Cyborg on Pluto TV and it goes to processing & keeps running and does nothing (same as yesterday, but with a different movie - tried G.I. Joe yesterday & posted in another thread).

Another thread yesterday re: Pluto

Roku and Pluto stop downloading after 5.0.2.4 upgrade

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-0-2-4-upgrade

Mike
    Win10/64, StreamFab version 5.0.3.0, US

Comment

I followed the steps and it still doesn't work
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Wilimoon,

There are now several threads from various users reporting this issue involving PlutoTv.

I even tried again with a new movie this A.M., same result

Hopefully Wilson, Mona & others are well aware of this issue and appropriate detail and logs have been sent to programmers/developer for troubleshooting.

Mike

Comment

Add me to the list saying that PLUTO does not download..... It acts like it wants to but when it gets to the part where it would start downloading..... it just hangs.....

I'm confident you'll get around to it..... I just thought I should make it known.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon, NewMelle, hizbf, radiah

Comment

There is a known issue with PlutoTV, please kindly wait for the coming version, thank you for your patience in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              There is a known issue with PlutoTV, please kindly wait for the coming version, thank you for your patience in advance.
              Thanks Mona!

StreamFab 5.0.3.1 just worked right now for PlutoTV for me with G.I. Joe - Rise of Cobra

Mike
              Last edited by Mike_M; 04-27-2022, 12:43 PM.

Comment

v5.0.3.1 still not working for me on PlutoTV movies - Trancers as a test one.

Comment

5.0.3.1 still does not allow me to download movies from PLUTO.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon, NewMelle, hizbf, radiah

Comment

Hi RogerDH20 & weavermovies, please provide the latest log files to help check the problem you are having, thank you.

Comment

4 Files in LOG folder after purge of logs.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RogerDH20 View Post
                        4 Files in LOG folder after purge of logs.
                        Logfile received, I have passed it to the QA team.

>>> UPDATE:
                        We can download the Trancers in our test. The developer checks the log file, and it seems you canceled the process.
                        Please try again, wait a bit longer when it is analyzing.

Comment

How long do I wait? I've (and probably the others) have waited up to an hour(+) and it hadn't started beyond "Processing".

I've tried it on both of my PCs - one where Paramount+ works and the other where (for some unknown reason) it doesn't - first is a minimal load PC and the other is my main PC - and neither work after waiting quite a while.

Got an attempt going now on my main PC, I'll let it "process" for an hour or so and then cancel it - then re-send the logs.

Comment

Attaching StreamFab log after waiting 1+hours
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RogerDH20 View Post
                              Attaching StreamFab log after waiting 1+hours
                              Okay, I will have the developer check the log file again.

Comment

Working...
                              X