StreamFAB v5.0.3.3 (WIN) - Apple TV + loops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFAB v5.0.3.3 (WIN) - Apple TV + loops

when trying to download anything from Apple TV+ streamFAB just goes into a loop.

logs attached.
    Attached Files

I am having the same issue. Just loops, the download dialog hangs with the status analyzing, while the Apple TV browser session loops through starting th video.

Comment

Same here it just keeps analyzing and analyzing and never stops, I tried it for 40 minutes it, and it never gets past analyzing.
      Can anyone download anything from Apple+, I even went back to v5032 and it doesn't work.
      Last edited by Chameleon; 05-14-2022, 04:31 PM.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Is anyone else having the same issue with Apple TV"? It just analyzing.

Comment

I will have the QA team run some tests and see if they could duplicate the problem.

Comment

I just gave up trying to download from Apple+.
            Cancelled my subscription. Too many problems trying to get anything downloaded from it.

Comment

I am having the same issues and even when it worked, it was only getting 480p or 380p, but please have some patience, Fab has always fixed any issue that has come along, this issue may be hard to resolve, but I have faith they will fix it soon. They fix everything that has come along so I have faith they will fix this. It just has to get past analyzing, then download the film, then they can work with it, the 480p issue will be fixed, DRM issue, but first they have to make it so you can actually download something.

Comment

Looks like the looping behavior has been fixed in 5.0.3.4. Still only getting 540p on the series I just downloaded.

Comment

Working...
                X