Description Audio Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Description Audio Only

I've tried to download The Las Kingdom from Netflix and can only get the description audio only no matter what boxes are checked in the audio dropdown menu. Attached are the log files from both downloads one was done with just the original audio selected and one was done with just the description audio selected. I have also done it with both selected an still have the same problem.
    Attached Files

I have the same problem with Netflix. (And my post with details of the problem sits waiting to be approved )

Bottom line:
    If you choose MULTICHANNEL it will always download "English (Descriptive Audio)" regardless of which English track you selected.
    And, btw, if you choose STEREO it will always download "English (Original)" also irregardless of which English track you actually selected!

Tested on LOVE DEATH & ROBOTS & ULTRAMAN.

Interestingly, for Ultraman it only exhibits this behavior with the two Japanese tracks (Original & Descriptive). Probably because there is only a single English track offered to choose from.

Comment

Sorry for the trouble. We could duplicate the issue, please allow some time for a fix. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X