No subtitles with ROKU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No subtitles with ROKU?

Add ROKU to the list of your modules which fail to download "Subtitles".....

And I said "Subtitles"..... NOT "Closed Captions".....

I want "Subtitles".....

Can you please fix ROKU??????????.....

And can you please fix SHOWTIME's subtitles which have never worked from the beginning??????????

Let me remind you what you say in your glowing ads..... and these are your words that I believed.....

- - - - - - - - - -

Download subtitles as extend SRT format or remux subtitle into video

Saving subtitles along with the video is friendly to those who want to understand the video better. Even better, this Roku Channel downloader offers two options for you related to downloading subtitles.

You can download subtitles as extended SRT format file or remux them directly into the video. The choices are in your hands.

- - - - - - - - - -

The problem is..... you took the choice away!

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon, NewMelle, hizbf, radiah

We will check this "fail to download Subtitles" problem. We will update you as soon as possible.

Comment

Thank you.....

And I hope that means Subtitles for BOTH Roku AND Showtime.....

It's been a month since I was told that Showtime was being worked on.

Comment

The subtitle format of Showtime is not supported, the developer will need time to figure it out.

Comment

About Roku, there are videos containing subtitles of a special format, which could be not supported. Please provide the name of the video and the StreamFab log file to check the issue you reported, thank you.

Comment

I attached..... or think I attached..... the log file from downloading "The Gridiron Gang" from ROKU.....

I know this has subtitles because I downloaded the video from HBOMax and they are there..... however..... because your developers aren't technically proficient enough to fix the problem with HBOMax..... I wanted to use ROKU to get the 1080p download..... but ROKU has stopped downloading subtitles as I've posted twice already.....

So here is the log file for the "Gridiron Gang" download from Roku.....

And as I have also said in the past..... it is absolutely unacceptable that you currently have.....

(1) HBOMax deficient in the downloading of 1080p.....

(2) Showtime deficient in the downloading of subtitles.....

(3) Roku deficient in the downloading of subtitles.....

Your developers need to prioritize their tasks..... in other words..... define the tasks that impact the most users..... and then work on a task until it is resolved.....

Or..... just say you are incapable..... so users can evaluate whether it's worth the aggravation to stay..... or move on.

StreamFab.log
            Attached Files
            Last edited by weavermovies; 06-18-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I have passed the log file for the "Gridiron Gang" download from Roku to the QA team, they will try to duplicate it first.

Comment

Working...
              X