Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM MPD Download CTV.ca

I'm having difficulties downloading the following MPD video:

I get an error indicating the video is DRM protected, however I have the DRM MPD Downloader which I assumed would work for it.

I have attached the StreamFab.log file.
    Attached Files

Ya, it seems that only 5.0.3.3 is the only version that will work with CTV.ca.. They say that they fixed DRM in 5.0.3.4 (onwards), but on CTV, it keeps on coming up M3U8 when selecting anything. I'm waiting (but keep trying the new versions anyways) for an option in a 'newer' version where I can switch back and forth from M3U8 to DRM manually, so if it does mess up, I can manually correct it.

Comment

I agree. I need to switch back and forth from the latest version to 5.0.3.3 to do a DRM MPD download. Even using 5.0.3.3 with CTV, the DRM works but the program tells me that the “Analysis has failed”. However it downloads perfectly.
      Not sure if StreamFab has deteriorated to this point by the developers trying to cover too many download options, but not able to get all to work on a single version. Apple + is now just a joke on any version.
      Work needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
        I agree. I need to switch back and forth from the latest version to 5.0.3.3 to do a DRM MPD download. Even using 5.0.3.3 with CTV, the DRM works but the program tells me that the “Analysis has failed”. However it downloads perfectly.
        Not sure if StreamFab has deteriorated to this point by the developers trying to cover too many download options, but not able to get all to work on a single version. Apple + is now just a joke on any version.
        Work needed.
        Switching is way too much of a time-consuming thing for me, for now, I'll download what works and leave the rest until they fix the program. I am sure they are working on it. Not everything is broken, so I will just use what still works.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by CommiesWorld View Post
          Ya, it seems that only 5.0.3.3 is the only version that will work with CTV.ca.. They say that they fixed DRM in 5.0.3.4 (onwards), but on CTV, it keeps on coming up M3U8 when selecting anything. I'm waiting (but keep trying the new versions anyways) for an option in a 'newer' version where I can switch back and forth from M3U8 to DRM manually, so if it does mess up, I can manually correct it.
          Thanks for the info. I re-installed 5.0.3.3 and was able to successfully download.

Hopefully they will fix it in an upcoming version so I won't have to do it for long.

Comment

Yes, that is how everyone is operating at the moment. We are using what works but soooooo much doesn’t work.
            Will start posting tomorrow specifics of sites that don’t work, with attachments.
            Its going to be a loooong list.

Comment

Hi,

I will ask the dev to check the problem, thanks for your feedback.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

5.0.3.8 just came out.. Still no fix... Back to 5.0.3.3...

Comment

Well, it's a bit quirky, but 5.0.3.9 Seems to recognize CTV.ca and appears to be D/loading the files. It's a bit slow to respond when selecting the videos (I had to click a couple of times to Add file and the window to disappear (and then realized that I added the file 2 or 3 times to the downloads). I ended up clicking 'Add' ONCE and then kept on clicking on the (Close) X afterwards to close the window.

Comment

Found a couple of episodes on a series on CTV.ca that FAILED when trying to D/load. Majority of the Episodes D/loaded perfectly, but then some didn't. Maybe there is still a bug in the software
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CommiesWorld View Post
                      Found a couple of episodes on a series on CTV.ca that FAILED when trying to D/load. Majority of the Episodes D/loaded perfectly, but then some didn't. Maybe there is still a bug in the software
                      We will check.

Comment

I'm currently trying to download from ctv.ca and im unable to get it to let me download copy paste url just says drrm and analyze video does nothing when clicking on it on newest build

Comment

Working...
                        X