StreamFab 5.0.3.8 (Win): Hulu Error When Adding To Queue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.3.8 (Win): Hulu Error When Adding To Queue

I've noticed this problem on previous SF releases but since 5.0.3.8 was just released, I thought I would try it again and actually document the problem I encountered.

For whatever reason, Hulu seems to think there are multiple people watching (or multiple browser windows open) when you start adding titles (movie or TV) to the download queue. It really starts to become problematic on the 6th title added.

1) Launch Hulu module, log in if necessary
    2) Search for show, click it, add all episodes to queue
    3) Search for 2nd show, click it, add all episodes to queue
    4) Search for 3rd show, click it, add all episodes to queue
    5) Search for 4th show, click it. SF comes back with a "Failure analyzing this video" error. Click Ok.
    6) Click on the 4th show searched again. When info screen comes up, click Play. SF brings up list of episodes. Add all to queue, then close info window for 4th show.
    7) Search for 5th show, click it, add all episodes to queue.
    8) Search for 6th show, click it. SF comes back with a "Failure analyzing this video" error. Click Ok.
    9) Click on the 6th show searched again. When info screen comes up, click Play. SF will attempt to analyze and then show the "Failure analyzing this video" error. Click Ok.
    10) SF will again attempt to analyze and then show the "Failure analyzing this video" error. Click Ok.
    11) Click on the 6th show searched one more time. When info screen comes up, click Play.

While SF is attempting to analyze (probably started with the 4th title but I noticed at the 6th title) at this point, Hulu will display a "There are too many users watching" error (or something to that effect; I can't get the screen to stay put while SF is analyzing) in the background while the SF "analyzing video" window is in the foreground.

Continuing on this pattern, SF will occasionally error (because of Hulu's error screen). You might or might not be able to continue to add shows to the queue, but it becomes a challenge.

Logfiles attached

Attached Files

Thank you for the detailed info, I will get the QA team to check your post.

Comment

Brad,

That's a good report. I've noticed the same results but haven't bothered to get detailed like that.

Comment

Working...
      X