Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio problems with specific d/ls on P+ and Dis+

Greetings,

I am having some odd audio issues with a TV show and a movie, each hosted on a different service.

Downloads of "Anchorman" from Paramount+ have descriptive audio, even though that isn't even an option in StreamFab when selecting the movie. I downloaded it twice - once with each of the last two releases and got the same result. So far, I haven't seen this problem on any other media from P+.

On Disney+, all episodes after episode 1 of "TRON: Uprising" are downloading with German audio, even though English is selected (to be clear, episode 1, "Beck's Beginning", downloads with the selected English audio as expected). I downloaded multiple episodes several times with the last 2 releases and got the same result. So far, I haven't seen this problem with any other media from D+.

If you are unable to verify these, I'll gladly redownload the files and upload the corresponding logs.

Thanks for your help!

Please always provide the StreamFab log file to better check the problem. The log file contains important stuff that could help address the problem, thank you.

Comment

Here are the logs (including the install.log just in case something may have gone wrong during install or an update).

Please note that I was able to get a clean download of Anchorman from Paramount+ - the problem may have been on their end as the copy I have now is lower bitrate video and audio than what they were offering the last time I tried to d/l the movie about a week ago. This part of the issue can be considered resolved.

Unfortunately, TRON: Uprising, on Disney+, is still downloading in German - specifically, episodes 2 through 19 (the entire season, except the first episode).

Thank you for your help!
      Attached Files

Comment

Ok. For the downloading in German issue, we will check.

Comment

Working...
        X