v5.0.3.8 - Peacock Download Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v5.0.3.8 - Peacock Download Issue

I created this thread because there appears to be an issue with Peacock downloads...

Specifically when selecting a movie to download you can see it in the download section of StreamFab which initially looks fine. However, when the analysis actually takes place, StreamFab appears to get hung-up after a while and eventually fails.

Logs attached for "Jaws" which was recently added to their library...
    Attached Files

https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-...5_8c7ecf94.exe
    Please install this special version to have a try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-...5_8c7ecf94.exe
      Please install this special version to have a try and feedback, thank you.
      I've completely removed 5.0.3.8 downloadable version and installed this one. It shut down like the other one and sent in an automated report. I started it again a few minutes ago and it's processed 3 videos and crashed a second time. It's still experiencing the same problems while using the hbomax module.
      Last edited by corey75; 06-20-2022, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post

I've completely removed 5.0.3.8 downloadable version and installed this one. It shut down like the other one and sent in an automated report. I started it again a few minutes ago and it's processed 3 videos and crashed a second time. It's still experiencing the same problems while using the hbomax module.
        Follow up again to this last post. Removing the current release 3.0.3.8 and freshly installing this special release has been crashing every 2-3 videos. It's sent a large amounts of auto-generated reports to you. You should have that information. In other words, this special release you asked us to try is doing the exact same thing as the version I just removed. It downloads anywhere from 1 to 3 videos, then crashes.

Comment

Peacock Page on Stream Fab Click image for larger version

Name:	Peacock.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	411306
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Hi Mona,

Okay - I installed the "special" version and retried to download the same movie. This time, the download was successful.

Attached are the relevant logs.

Note: Prior to v5.0.3.8 and now this special version, you could enter your Peacock Credentials 1x and StreamFab would remember them if the appropriate checkbox was clicked. Now it seems like every time StreamFab is started the Peacock credentials need to be re-entered when using that module...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Beeker72 View Post
              Hi Mona,

Okay - I installed the "special" version and retried to download the same movie. This time, the download was successful.

Attached are the relevant logs.

Note: Prior to v5.0.3.8 and now this special version, you could enter your Peacock Credentials 1x and StreamFab would remember them if the appropriate checkbox was clicked. Now it seems like every time StreamFab is started the Peacock credentials need to be re-entered when using that module...
              Please delete the whole temp folder and then try again, it should not ask you to re-enter the credentials.
              C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\temp\

If you may have saved some downloaded files under this path, be sure to move them somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
              X