Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darknightm View Post
    anyword on a fix ?
    I don't believe so. It's been happening to me on peacock and discovery as well since the last couple of releases. It's so random. I can download a bunch with no issue, and then sometimes downloads a small batch of 8-10 and then logs out. It's odd for sure.

Comment

ive had it log me out of peacock mid downloads

Comment

ive had it log me out of peacock mid downloads
        Same here as well. One of the computers logged out after 30 downloads, and one of the computers logged out after 3 downloads. I'll start the queue or a new download and sometimes it will logout upon clicking download. It just takes logging back in but it's the hassle of constantly being logged out of peacock. It might be peacock doing it. A couple of days ago using the streamfab browser to load up the queue, the peacock website said my configuration wasn't compatible with peacock's streaming service. The only thing I can think of is there might need to be a change in the programming from streamfab to make peacock think it's a legit browser. Not sure about it, but just know it's ongoing for me as well. All the other services seem to be working ok so far.

Comment

well im hoping this is good news bc when i updated to 5.0.46 peacock had NOT logged out please confirm you get the same result

Comment

well im hoping this is good news bc when i updated to 5.0.46 peacock had NOT logged out please confirm you get the same result
            well my hopes were dashed bc it ONCE AGAIN LOGGED ME OUT yet the website does NOT log me out every 10 damm seconds i dont get why every version after idr what one PEACOCK is the ONLY ONE that logs me out ALL THE TIME

Comment

well my hopes were dashed bc it ONCE AGAIN LOGGED ME OUT yet the website does NOT log me out every 10 damm seconds i dont get why every version after idr what one PEACOCK is the ONLY ONE that logs me out ALL THE TIME
              Sorry for that, the developer is trying to find out a solution.

Comment

any word on a fix ?

Comment

any word on a fix ?
                  do you still get kicked out of peacock if you are on your regular browser and not the streamfab browser ??

Comment

I constantly get kicked out of peacock. Some times an episode or two, other time i'll get a whole season

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

do you still get kicked out of peacock if you are on your regular browser and not the streamfab browser ??
                      maybe if i clear my cache but NONE of the other ones like nf amazon tubi log me out ONLY peacock and it seems im NOT the ONLY one having this issue

Comment

Working...
                      X