No announcement yet.

5039/ hulu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here look Click image for larger version  Name:	Orville.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.7 KB ID:	411812
    Last edited by Chameleon; 06-27-2022, 08:20 PM.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      Here look Click image for larger version Name:	Orville.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.7 KB ID:	411812
      I believe you.

What region are you streaming from?

I know another product issued a Beta Version this morning that fixed the problem of The Orville S3E04 not downloading on their service during analyzing with "error retrieving the playlist" and they said they adjusted how the playlist was processed by their software and the Beta Version now downloads S3E04.

So it wasn't a Hulu DRM issue on The Orville S3E04, but rather how the software was analyzing and processing the playlist.
      Last edited by Mike_M; 06-27-2022, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I am in HK
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Super The Orville S3E04 & S3E05 DL'd fine but S3E06 same problem. Once I get a fail I have to exit the program and re-enter to DL other content or else it fails too. How about a real fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebono View Post
            Super The Orville S3E04 & S3E05 DL'd fine but S3E06 same problem. Once I get a fail I have to exit the program and re-enter to DL other content or else it fails too. How about a real fix.
            the Orville S3 E06 does not release until this Thursday July 7th according to IMDb.com

Comment

Working...
            X