Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iván garcía View Post

Good afternoon Mona,

Is it possible that at some point Streamfab will be able to download only the subtitles?

I mention it, so as not to have to completely download the movies or shows again with video and audio of several gigabytes, for only a file of a few kbs.
    I have passed the download subtitle-only feature as a feature request to the developer.

Comment

Mona thank you, This would be a great feature to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

1. About the subtitle, I've checked with the developer, and Paramount has changed something and now no subtitle can be downloaded at the moment. The developer needs more time to solve the subtitle downloading problem.

2. I will have the QA team check the "path containing +" part.
        Still not downloading subtitles for me despite the issue being fixed.
        Attached Files

Comment

I do see the option and selected English subtitles. While the download is working, I can see a folder for subtitles_en appear in the outputtemp folder but it just does not get mixed into a srt
          Attached Files

Comment

The 5.0.4.2 version worked for me. If you did an "auto update" from within StreamFab and did not reboot the PC after the update finished try a reboot of your PC. If that doesn't work, download the latest version from the SF website and do the install again. That's what I had to do. Weird as it seems, sometimes the "update" if done from within the SF program itself doesn't get everything reset properly. And sometimes a reboot after the update will fix it. Or sometimes you need to do the "manual" update via the web site download.

Comment

I always do the auto update, unless it won't detect it. But no, I've not rebooted yet. Actually, it's been 12 days since my last reboot and it will be a few hours, maybe a day before I can. Long running processes can be a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich A View Post
                The 5.0.4.2 version worked for me. If you did an "auto update" from within StreamFab and did not reboot the PC after the update finished try a reboot of your PC. If that doesn't work, download the latest version from the SF website and do the install again. That's what I had to do. Weird as it seems, sometimes the "update" if done from within the SF program itself doesn't get everything reset properly. And sometimes a reboot after the update will fix it. Or sometimes you need to do the "manual" update via the web site download.
                I've had occasional issues in the past so I always just use the offline updater.

Comment

I ended up, uninstalling, clearing my temp and log file locations and re-installing. Then it downloaded the subtitles

Comment

Working...
                  X