Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.3.9 Netflix low quality only?

Hello,

I went to download the new movie The Man from Toronto and the quality options are pretty weak...what happened?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screencap 8151 24-Jun-22.png
Views:	448
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	411622

Very disappointing.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Ok so it seems that it isn't SF. Other stuff on Netflix still downloads at higher quality so it would seem Netflix/Sony are just making it available in lower quality....unless someone finds otherwise but I tested a few other Netflix movies and they still work up to 4K.

Comment

Disappointing indeed. Netflix laying off 300 people, increasing the monthly charges, plus a poorer new product!!

Comment

Good guess but wrong, do a bit of research. I got it in HD, but I think Fab will soon have it also, I have faith. I cant spend any more money.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I had that happen the other day with a bunch of titles! Just Go With It, Fun With Dick and Jane, and Not Another Teen Movie which was just released in 4k not that long ago, but Netflix has crappy downloads available for it.

Comment

All from Netflix! It needs to be fixed asap! please and thank you!

Comment

Good for you. Good for you.
                Instead of stating “do a bit of research” why not just tell us how you you managed to get an HD download?
                Or am I just asking to much!

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
                  Good for you. Good for you.
                  why not just tell us how you you managed to get an HD download?
                  Or am I just asking to much!
                  Thinking like yeah, it would be asking too much....Not allowed to kiss and tell....but I am getting the 960 x 540 resolution from Netflix for the movie 'The Man from Toronto' on Netflix while all other downloads is downloading at 1080p. I verified it is just that movie downloading at 960 x 540 from two other different sources off of Netflix, so it is not a StreamFab issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X