Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works for 1 download then back to the same

Comment

Hi all, with v5042, the problem was that "discovery+ only play the video", no analysis window or title/episode selection box popped up?
      It will be helpful if you could repeat the process, and then send the latest StreamFab log file to better check the "no analysis" problem. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        Hi all, with v5042, the problem was that "discovery+ only play the video", no analysis window or title/episode selection box popped up?
        It will be helpful if you could repeat the process, and then send the latest StreamFab log file to better check the "no analysis" problem. Thank you.
        The log file is not needed now, the developer said that he found out where the problem is, please kindly wait for the coming version and have a try and feedback, thank you for your continued support.

Comment

The log file is not needed now, the developer said that he found out where the problem is, please kindly wait for the coming version and have a try and feedback, thank you for your continued support.
          Thanks Mona, probably does not help now but this seems to only affect discovery+ in the US. UK has been fine with all recent releases.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadPixel View Post

Thanks Mona, probably does not help now but this seems to only affect discovery+ in the US. UK has been fine with all recent releases.
            Also Discovery+ IT dont work. New version is out... and finally worked but no mention about this fix in the description of the update....
            Last edited by IceT; 07-13-2022, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I still cant even download from Discovery+ unless I use an VPN in my home country

Comment

Originally posted by IceT View Post

Also Discovery+ IT dont work. New version is out... and finally worked but no mention about this fix in the description of the update....
                There is a problem with Discovery+ IT, the developer still needs time to figure it out.

Comment

There is a problem with Discovery+ IT, the developer still needs time to figure it out.
                  Could be you dont understand me, with 5.0.4.3 also Discovery+ IT work, now StreamFab analyze and download correctly the titles...

Comment

Working...
                  X