currupt remux's video frezes but audio keeps playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

currupt remux's video frezes but audio keeps playing

im not really sure how to title this but i have noticed @ least with paramount and peacock that streamfab is not correctly remuxing the file with that i mean that a file that should be 2.35gb ends up being say 750mb for a 1 hr show so when i goto play said file and i skip toward the end of said file the video frezes but the audio keeps playing sometimes just redownloading the file fixes it other times ( and i think more times then not ) it still downloads it in the same way i have only noticed this as of the latest build

A StreamFab log file and a text version of a MediaInfo ( https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo ) readout of the video file would be nice for the developer to have.

Comment

Originally posted by darknightm View Post
      i have only noticed this as of the latest build
      If you only noticed this with the new update 5.0.4.4, it looks like they still have the offline version of 5.0.4.3 available, should revert back to that and give it a try to see if it is doing the same thing to be certain.

DVDFab Forum - New! StreamFab 5.0.4.3 is released (July 13, 2022)

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        A StreamFab log file and a text version of a MediaInfo ( https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo ) readout of the video file would be nice for the developer to have.
        it has done it again what file is the log file im guessing the file below is the correct one please advise
        Attached Files

Comment

im not really sure how to title this but i have noticed @ least with paramount and peacock that streamfab is not correctly remuxing the file with that i mean that a file that should be 2.35gb ends up being say 750mb for a 1 hr show so when i goto play said file and i skip toward the end of said file the video frezes but the audio keeps playing sometimes just redownloading the file fixes it other times ( and i think more times then not ) it still downloads it in the same way i have only noticed this as of the latest build
          Please provide the log file named StreamFab.log. Thanks.

Comment

here is the log file
            Attached Files

Comment

here is the log file
              Okay, the file is received.

Comment

it seems to be mostly on peacock will update if it does it on other services

Comment

any word on a fix ? been waiting weeks for a update

Comment

any word on a fix ? been waiting weeks for a update
                    There isn't a log entry for the Peacock part, would you please use the latest v5048 to try again and submit the latest StreamFab log file again? Thanks.

Comment

i will download something from peacock and send it asap

Comment

so it wont let me ul the file due to such a small limit (under 1mb ) yet my log file is nearly 2mb (why theirs such a small limit is beyond me ) i find that dumb bc how are you supost to ul a logfile is the limit is 600 some kb ? anyway i have uploaded it to my one drive and here is the link it seemed to do ok with the 1st few but their is one file that is 1.8gb but ALL the others are 2.3gb or more

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At8aWINaDvlSgP9t...79kAw?e=R0YcAa

Click image for larger version  Name:	dauotna2Va.png Views:	1 Size:	186.6 KB ID:	414065
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by darknightm; 08-20-2022, 03:05 PM.

Comment

so it wont let me ul the file due to such a small limit (under 1mb ) yet my log file is nearly 2mb (why theirs such a small limit is beyond me ) i find that dumb bc how are you supost to ul a logfile is the limit is 600 some kb ? anyway i have uploaded it to my one drive and here is the link it seemed to do ok with the 1st few but their is one file that is 1.8gb but ALL the others are 2.3gb or more

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At8aWINaDvlSgP9t...79kAw?e=R0YcAa

Click image for larger version Name:	dauotna2Va.png Views:	1 Size:	186.6 KB ID:	414065
                          are all of your movies & tv shows in MKV format ?? do you still get the corrupt video if you choose MP4 ??

Comment

here are the files i have again uploaded them to my one drive so you can get a better idea of what streamfab is doing

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

are all of your movies & tv shows in MKV format ?? do you still get the corrupt video if you choose MP4 ??
                              i havnt tryed mp4 though i can give it a shot and see what happens

Comment

Working...
                              X