Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streamfab 5.0.4.7 not Joyn module not analyzing all seasons and not all episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 5.0.4.7 not Joyn module not analyzing all seasons and not all episodes

Hi,

I am using Streamfab on Joyn streaming service and while some TV shows get analyzed properly, some shows are not fully analyzed. Here's a sample:

If you visit this site and be logged in (free log in available), then you see three seasons: 3, 4 and 5.

S05 - 9 episodes
    S04 - 10 episodes
    S03 - 12 episodes

When just visiting that page and starting the topmost episode, I get only season 5 and 3 analyzed. Season 4 is missing.
    If I am browsing through each and every season and then start the same episode, all available seasons get analyzed.

Additionally, I will only get the episodes in 1024x576 px with Streamfab, while the version playing in the browser looks like FullHD.

The QA team will check the link and look into the two problems.

Comment

Thank you... dropped you a message with the logs earlier...

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        The QA team will check and link and look into the two problems.
        Dear all, also no analyzing function at any AMZ video!

Comment

Originally posted by halligalli View Post

Dear all, also no analyzing function at any AMZ video!
          Please don't hijack someone else's problem thread. Start your own thread since your problem has nothing to do with the Joyn streaming service. Attach a StreamFab log with your message. Amazon streams regionally all over the world, where are you located? Which regional Amazon are you trying to connect to? Are you using a VPN? What specific show/episode or movie are you trying to get? What version of StreamFab are you running? MAC or PC? In other words, give as much info as possible if you want your problem solved.

Comment

Any news on this (see original post)?

Comment

Originally posted by morningshow View Post
              Any news on this (see original post)?
              The QA team could duplicate it, it's on the to-do list of the developer in charge.

Comment

Working...
              X