Pluto Failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pluto Failing

Pluto is failing on most downloads. Tried deleting the Temp and Log folders and uninstalling and reinstalling 5.0.5.2
    Attached Files

I will pass your log file to the developer.

Comment

Thanks Mona

Comment

Is there any updates ?

Comment

The QA team could duplicate the problem, it is now waiting for the developer in charge to look into it.

Comment

I have a similar issue with Pluto.

Downloading a series (any I tried), there would be a number of Episodes in a Season where only, roughly 8 minutes of the show would be there when it was completed. The other Episodes were complete.

It may be because the Pluto tab on the Home screen would freeze and would have to be refreshed or deleted then restated.

This is on 5.0.5.2 and 5.0.5.3.

Hopefully the developer will be able to fix this when they look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.X View Post
              I have a similar issue with Pluto.

Downloading a series (any I tried), there would be a number of Episodes in a Season where only, roughly 8 minutes of the show would be there when it was completed. The other Episodes were complete.

It may be because the Pluto tab on the Home screen would freeze and would have to be refreshed or deleted then restated.

This is on 5.0.5.2 and 5.0.5.3.

Hopefully the developer will be able to fix this when they look into it.
              Please post your StreamFab log file just in case, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X