Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovery+ Issues (Again)

Hello,

Tried to DL Ghost Adventures Devils Den and could only DL the 1:18 Second Trailer for Ghostober. I tried both 5.0.5.5 and 5.0.5.6 with the same results. Also used my regular ip and a VPN same results

Click image for larger version

Name:	FABFAILS.png
Views:	292
Size:	212.9 KB
ID:	415711

Thanks in advance

Anyone?

Comment

I have Discovery+ through Amazon so I can't really be of any direct help to you. What I see in your picture is that you are in Season 0 which always signifies Specials. Are you able to bring up Season 1 because that is where the video you want would be? In the Amazon Discovery+ the video you want is in Season 1 and labeled Episode 1, just as you would expect it to be. There is also a 1 minute trailer named Devil's Den Trailer which is labeled Episode 101. There is no Season 0 for Ghost Adventurers: Devil's Den on Amazon's Discovery+.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        I have Discovery+ through Amazon so I can't really be of any direct help to you. What I see in your picture is that you are in Season 0 which always signifies Specials. Are you able to bring up Season 1 because that is where the video you want would be? In the Amazon Discovery+ the video you want is in Season 1 and labeled Episode 1, just as you would expect it to be. There is also a 1 minute trailer named Devil's Den Trailer which is labeled Episode 101. There is no Season 0 for Ghost Adventurers: Devil's Den on Amazon's Discovery+.
        Same here. Discover+ thru Amazon.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
          Its cool I appreciate you responding though.

Discovery+ doesn't say anything about season 1. Season 0 seems to be something from the "extras" page. Odd that all of a sudden it says 1080p also. Unless that was fixed with the update.
          I did try it again before coming back to the forum with the same result. I don't believe I could use my Discovery+ log in on amazon....?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Same here. Discover+ thru Amazon.

Mike
            Darn...Well thank you for at least responding. I left another ticket, but with so many unresolved I don't know if or when Ill see anything fixed

UPDATE: This is an interesting one. So I wanted to download something from Amazon and couldn't lol. Before posting another rant, I read comment about another user having the same issue. Another user said they had copied the link from their browser, and just pasted it into the SF link bar, and sure enough got it to work. So I went and did the exact same thing. Went to Disc+ logged in wen to Devils Den, right clicked the video link, copied and sure enough it showed up!!! Weird but ill take it to be honest.
            Last edited by dishdude714; 10-02-2022, 05:24 AM. Reason: Seems like I found a work aroound

Comment

Working...
            X