Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab Roku Module errors on The Outer Limits 1995 Series

Hiya,

StreamFab Roku Channel *very* slow when it works & "failure analyzing video information, please contact us for help" on below videos.

I've been trying for the last week on certain episodes (5 from Seasons 1-6 below/most of Season 7) of The Outer Limits (1995 series) without success.

Missing:

S04E12 Fear Itself
    S05E10 The Shroud
    S05E13 Summit
    S05E21 The Star Crossed
    S06E09 Stasis

Season 7 (especially bad) only able to download episodes 1, 4 & 5.

Wonder if someone could try a couple of the above to see if they can get them ok?

Thanks!

Mike

Attachment: Log files

U.S. CST, no VPN, Win 10/64, current version of StreamFab
    Attached Files

Tried it.....also getting the same for those 5 episodes "failure analyzing video information, please contact us for help".....unable to download any of them.

Comment

Nah, no good. I couldn't get any of them. I even used The Stream Detector to get the true URL of the video source and plugged that in. No luck.

Comment

I got "failure starting download, please contact us for help" on trying to download I Dream of Jeannie S01E06 from The Roku Channel. Tried multiple times, closed and restarted StreamFab to no avail.
        StreamFab.log

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
          Nah, no good. I couldn't get any of them. I even used The Stream Detector to get the true URL of the video source and plugged that in. No luck.
          Thanks guys!

Glad it's not just me this time.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Thanks guys!

Glad it's not just me this time.

Mike
            the outer limits - S04E12 Fear Itself is on youtube

S05E10 The Shroud is on youtube

S05E13 Summit - not on youtube

S05E21 The Star Crossed - is on youtube

S06E09 Stasis - not on youtube

S06E09 Stasis and S05E13 Summit can be found on archive.org along with the rest of the series
            Last edited by october262; 10-06-2022, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
              ...can be found on archive.org along with the rest of the series (quote truncated by Mike)
              october262,

Thanks!

Did get a few from Youtube & DailyMotion for above problems downloading from Roku Channel previously, but did not think of looking in Archive.org (which I've used in the past) - for the rest.

Mike
              Last edited by Mike_M; 10-06-2022, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Here's another log file for troubleshooting. It includes 2 failed attempts to download Outer Limits episodes 4-10 and 4-14. Both episodes play in my web browser. My problem with I Dream of Jeannie was due to those episodes no longer being available on The Roku Channel. The Outer Limits episodes are present, they play in my browser, but certain ones just do not download. Running StreamFab 64 version 5.0.5.7.

StreamFab.log

Comment

Here's another log file. Family Affair episodes S01E01 and S01E02 fail to download from Roku channel. Have made several attempts. Both episodes are present and will play in my browser. The other 28 episodes of season 1 downloaded successfully. Family Affair is a 1960s TV show that like Outer Limits (1995) is available on Roku in standard definition (720x480).

StreamFab.log

Comment

Originally posted by JeffDavis View Post
                    Here's another log file. Family Affair episodes S01E01 and S01E02 fail to download from Roku channel. Have made several attempts. Both episodes are present and will play in my browser. The other 28 episodes of season 1 downloaded successfully. Family Affair is a 1960s TV show that like Outer Limits (1995) is available on Roku in standard definition (720x480).

[ATTACH]n416433[/ATTACH]
                    We could duplicate the download problems you have reported. The developer will need time to look into it.

Comment

Great news! I know well that you can't fix a problem if you cannot duplicate it.

Comment

The problem is FIXED in version 6.1.0.0. Hooray!!! I successully downloaded all of the Outer Limits (1995) episodes, including season 7, that I could not download with previous versions. Each download went smoothly, there were no aborted attempts. Haven't tried Family Affair yet.
                        Last edited by JeffDavis; 12-26-2022, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Successfully downloaded, with version 6.1.0.0, the 2 episodes of Family Affair that would not download before.

Comment

Working...
                          X