Blank Disney+ Login Screen ver 5.56

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Disney+ Login Screen ver 5.56

New issue....Tried downloading disney+ just to get the files that were failing....StreamFab locked up at the setting up stage. Soooo, I uninstalled, rebooted (this fixed everything in the past) and now, every other login screen comes up but disney+ is blank Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1).png
Views:	480
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	416066

Originally posted by isrdude View Post
    New issue....Tried downloading disney+ just to get the files that were failing....StreamFab locked up at the setting up stage. Soooo, I uninstalled, rebooted (this fixed everything in the past) and now, every other login screen comes up but disney+ is blank Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1).png
Views:	480
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	416066
    perhaps try closing & reopening disney plus and see if it'll start
    close all other open tabs you have and just try disney plus. might try clearing your cookies & site data from streamfab.

Comment

I had the same problem after upgrading. I deleted the Temp folder in C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab. While I had to log in to all my services again, it fixed the Disney+ problem. I wasn't able to immediately log in to Disney+ as the blank screen seemed to actually be attempting to login. which caused my Disney+ account to be temporarily locked due to multiple failed attempts. Once the temporary lock expired, though, I was able to log in without issue.

Comment

october....I tried all that then I did the clean install with no traces of streamfab, including cookies, site data. I thought that would work too, but didn't...BUT DOG came through...I forgot about that temp file folder in users. Deleted that and I can at least get log in screen now....still locked out but at least I'm close!!! Thanks

Comment

Locked out for high number of requests/Error 91?

Originally posted by isrdude View Post
          october....I tried all that then I did the clean install with no traces of streamfab, including cookies, site data. I thought that would work too, but didn't...BUT DOG came through...I forgot about that temp file folder in users. Deleted that and I can at least get log in screen now....still locked out but at least I'm close!!! Thanks

Comment

Its fine for me. Maybe you have a A/V block.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I downloaded about 80 half hour episodes from Disney Plus last night and then after that everything in the download queue failed. I closed StreamFab and reopened it to try to download some of the files that had failed but kept getting that black screen. I opened up my web browser and had a black screen there too. Then I used a different sign-in route and after entering my password a message appeared briefly saying my IP Address had been temporarily banned. I couldn't catch the rest of the message because it went back to a blank screen again too fast. I'm still getting a black screen today, but it's been less than 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
              X