StreamFab 6 development message???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6 development message???

When I turned on my computer this morning I had a pop-up message stating the StreamFab 6 development and see what is new. The pop-up disappeared quite quickly before I could click on it.

Anyone know how to see this information?

It's also its own email
    To offer better services, we have constantly been improving StreamFab since its release in 2021. After one year, the StreamFab new version: StreamFab 6 will be available soon! We have made significant progress due to the efforts of our technical team:
    New download engine (already released for Amazon and Disney+, and coming soon for other platforms in StreamFab 6)

DRM MPD Downloader 1080p support (in testing)

Discover the top videos (90% complete)

Advanced search engine (60% complete)

• More...
    Before StreamFab 6 is released, you can still download your favorite videos with the current version.
    In addition to the new features, we will also support StreamFab for Android (70% complete).

Premium All-In-One users can enjoy a lower price to purchase the StreamFab for Android.

Comment

That sounds very exciting.

I think StreamFab is always evolving and getting better and better.

Therefore, I am very excited about StreamFab 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post
        That sounds very exciting.

I think StreamFab is always evolving and getting better and better.

Therefore, I am very excited about StreamFab 6.
        It's evolving all right, but not for the better. What is sounds like is the reason StreamFab's "technical team" hasn't made restoring full service to HBOMax and Apple+ its priority - nor is it likely to anytime soon.

It's all about rolling out new product that unfortunately won't be maintained any better than the last. StreamFab is invested in tapping the market for every streaming service it can get its hands on at the expense of not maintaining the major services like HBOMax, Apple and now Paramount+ it once supported - and it appears it's not maintaining those newer services it's pushing any better.

Comment

One of the things the download engine needs to do is analyze individual episodes for TV shows. On Netflix for example if it does not, you miss out on forced subs. Also, the bit rates vary by episodes. Many TV shows that have a lot of seasons have different audio options, depending on the season. I hope the rewrite fixes those issues. But at the same time, I hope it does not inevitably mean more money. I haven't owned the program for too long. I know with DVDFab there was a cut off time of ownership, fortunately I made it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dijitul View Post
            It's also its own email
            To offer better services, we have constantly been improving StreamFab since its release in 2021. After one year, the StreamFab new version: StreamFab 6 will be available soon! We have made significant progress due to the efforts of our technical team:
            New download engine (already released for Amazon and Disney+, and coming soon for other platforms in StreamFab 6)

DRM MPD Downloader 1080p support (in testing)

Discover the top videos (90% complete)

Advanced search engine (60% complete)

• More...
            Before StreamFab 6 is released, you can still download your favorite videos with the current version.
            In addition to the new features, we will also support StreamFab for Android (70% complete).

Premium All-In-One users can enjoy a lower price to purchase the StreamFab for Android.
            Thanks!

I got the quick pop-up but never the email................

Comment

Something new with the 4k of Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime with StreamFab 6?

Comment

well now we know why they haven't released an update in nearly 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
                  well now we know why they haven't released an update in nearly 2 weeks
                  Actually it is probably more likely due to them having a national week long holiday from Oct. 1st to the 7th. So far we missed one usual update during that holiday period, but to be fair, they released two updates the week before the holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Actually it is probably more likely due to them having a national week long holiday from Oct. 1st to the 7th. So far we missed one usual update during that holiday period, but to be fair, they released two updates the week before the holiday.
                    well that I didn't know. but to be fair I forget US holidays too.

Comment

I have 7 different never expire downloaders purchased for Streamfab. Will I be upgraded to version 6 or will version 5 still be supported.

Comment

Originally posted by corwin46 View Post
                        I have 7 different never expire downloaders purchased for Streamfab. Will I be upgraded to version 6 or will version 5 still be supported.
                        Obviously we need to wait for a mod to answer, but if its like the past, you'll get the version 6 upgrade for the downloaders you purchased, the rest will remain trails.

Comment

The development email listed bullet point updated.
                          DRM MPD Downloader 1080p support (Released in 5.0.5.7)
                          Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Is the DRM-MPD downloader a separate module? Is it available yet?
                            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                              Is the DRM-MPD downloader a separate module? Is it available yet?
                              DRM MPD Downloader | Download DRM-protected MPD files in high-quality from various streaming platforms with no ads. (dvdfab.cn)
                              Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Working...
                              X