Streamfab for Android licensing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab for Android licensing question

What is the licensing model for Disney+, HBOMax, etc that are promised in the future but not yet working? Will those be separate modules that need to be purchased separately, similar to current licensing, or will they be included in the base package once complete?

Also is this a mistake? taken from the product page
    StreamFab for Android also enables you to download audio tracks in AAC 2.0 for unwatchable sound clarity
    unwatchable quality is a BAD thing.. is that a mistranslation?

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
    What is the licensing model for Disney+, HBOMax, etc that are promised in the future but not yet working? Will those be separate modules that need to be purchased separately, similar to current licensing, or will they be included in the base package once complete?
    Once you have purchased a license for StreamFab for Android, you can use all the future released models in StreamFab for Android.

Also is this a mistake? taken from the product page unwatchable quality is a BAD thing.. is that a mistranslation?
    I will pass this feedback to the marketing department. Thanks.

Comment

Mona if we previously purchased DVDFab Downloader v1.x for Android and have been using it with as "Premium Lifetime VIP" which included features like 1080p downloads, play list downloads, background downloading, turbo-download mode and "1000+ Web sites" which included YouTube and many others. Should we expect those same features to keep working when we upgrade to/install v2?

I ask because in my case, they do not.

I'm not looking for Netflix, Prime, downloading as they were not available in version 1.x, but instead I'm just looking for the features I had with v1.x to be retained in v2.x.

DVDFab Staff seems to imply this is how it should work based on the post HERE -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ndroid-2-0-0-0

Comment

Working...
      X