X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stream Fab for Andriod

Good morning DVDFab computer boffins,
    I have 2 issues:
    1st: the 2.0.0.0 apk will not complete installation on a Samsung Tablet running Andriod 12
    and the 2nd: In doing a test install to a old Motorola running Andriod 10 it installs but won't authorize
    Any ideas?

Originally posted by HTH View Post
    I have 2 issues:
    1st: the 2.0.0.0 apk will not complete installation on a Samsung Tablet running Andriod 12
    and the 2nd: In doing a test install to a old Motorola running Andriod 10 it installs but won't authorize
    Any ideas?
    for your 2nd question you may need to go into your app permissions.
    1 - On your phone, open the Settings app.
    2 - Tap Apps.
    3 - Tap the app you want to change. If you can't find it, tap See all apps. Then, choose your app.
    4 - Tap Permissions.
    5 - To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Don't allow.

and for question 1 - try going to Settings > Apps and selecting Google Play store. Once you're there, tap Storage > Clear data > Delete.
    Last edited by october262; 10-30-2022, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

for your 2nd question you may need to go into your app permissions.
      1 - On your phone, open the Settings app.
      2 - Tap Apps.
      3 - Tap the app you want to change. If you can't find it, tap See all apps. Then, choose your app.
      4 - Tap Permissions.
      5 - To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Don't allow.

and for question 1 - try going to Settings > Apps and selecting Google Play store. Once you're there, tap Storage > Clear data > Delete.
      Thanks for your input.
      Nether worked.
      Thank you

Comment

And as per normal, nothing.
        11 days and counting and not a peep from from anyone at the DVDfab bat cave

Comment

May be a silly question...but where do you download the Android Version from. I know it only works for Amazon and Netflix, but don't see downloads for either.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post
            May be a silly question...but where do you download the Android Version from. I know it only works for Amazon and Netflix, but don't see downloads for either.
            see here - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ndroid-2-0-0-0

Comment

Originally posted by HTH View Post
              I have 2 issues:
              Any ideas?
              1. Did you receive any error messages? Maybe an image to show us?
              2. Please send your registered email for the product via PM to better check, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                Thank You...Sometimes looking too much is worse than not looking at all.

Comment

Working...
                X