Version 6.0.0.1 Problem with temp file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 6.0.0.1 Problem with temp file

When trying to download from Amazon, the analysing does not start. In the log file I see the following error;
    Info: amazon_is_meta,create temp folder failed : "W:/Downloader/DVDFab Downloader/Temp/outputTemp"
    Logfile is attached
    Attached Files

Have not installed 6.0.0.1 yet but it looks like it doesn't recognize that path you are directing it to download too. Did you create that path? Was it working previously for you like that? I would go into 'Settings' > 'General' and check > 'Temp Directory' to see if your path to download changed for 6.0.0.1.

Comment

The path is the same as before. I have though deleted the temp directory in order to start "fresh".

Comment

Originally posted by eiha View Post
        The path is the same as before. I have though deleted the temp directory in order to start "fresh".
        try clearing your cookies and other site data and your browsing history,
        restart streamfab and retry downloading from Amazon again.

Comment

Originally posted by eiha View Post
          When trying to download from Amazon, the analysing does not start. In the log file I see the following error;
          Info: amazon_is_meta,create temp folder failed : "W:/Downloader/DVDFab Downloader/Temp/outputTemp"
          Logfile is attached
          By any chance is drive W: a remapped drive on a NAS? If so, you might want to use UNC Path addressing or IP address instead.

Comment

Problem solved by manually selecting the NAS drive in Setting. Did not need to use UNC path. New problems arising when downloading, but will test some more before posting.

Comment

Working...
            X