Pluto still doesn't work in 6.0.0.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pluto still doesn't work in 6.0.0.2

Thank you for trying but Pluto still does the exact same thing. . EDIT - It does work if you let it sit at processing for a few minutes, but not for all films. Still no subs. Sorry to have jumped to conclusions.
    Last edited by Chameleon; 11-09-2022, 03:13 PM.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Instead in my case now work very well, found at first time best resolution/bitrate and download in this resolution/bitrate, instead before it find in random mode resolution/bitrate and download in random mode but no best resolution/bitrate also I have select it. So finally great fix. Thank you

Only found a movie that failed when finished to download, I think in remux......I have write to support for this case....could be they also fix this in future....

Comment

Pluto TV isn't fixed in 6002, still giving the "Failure accessing video information" error.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl047374.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	417554

Comment

Here's the log that didn't attach to the above post
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdave03 View Post
          Pluto TV isn't fixed in 6002, still giving the "Failure accessing video information" error.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl047374.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	417554
          I will have the developer check your log file.

Comment

Same issue here. Nothing Pluto has posted in the last few months will download. They've changed their DRM somehow.
            Attached Files

Comment

And here's QEF.log as well.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by snowpeck View Post
                Same issue here. Nothing Pluto has posted in the last few months will download. They've changed their DRM somehow.
                Please try the latest v6002 and feedback with the latest log file, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please try the latest v6002 and feedback with the latest log file, thanks.
                  I was using v6002 with the log file I already posted, but I tried again anyway and it still didn't work.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by snowpeck View Post

I was using v6002 with the log file I already posted, but I tried again anyway and it still didn't work.
                    The developer said the problem will be fixed this week, please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X