StreamFab 6.0.0.2 VIKI Module is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.0.0.2 VIKI Module is missing

Hi! I noticed that the VIKI module does not show up in the StreamFab VIP section anymore. Could it be something with my installation? I usually update with the update dialog I receive from StreamFab's built-in updater.

I don't personally use it due to 3 main reasons.
    1) Slow Management speeds
    2) De-synced Subtitles for shows from Kocowa
    3) Filenames aren't to my liking.

I have my own downloader for VIKI that solves all my issues with the VIKI downloader module from StreamFab. But I still would like to have the module present in the app because I would at least like to have a backup in case my downloader breaks or VIKI changes their stuff.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	175.6 KB ID:	417520
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	218.1 KB ID:	417521

I tried visiting the VIKI website manually and checking for downloads but it does not grab any of it and directly proceeds to playback (and fails with playback as usual with a 5 error)

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	238.1 KB ID:	417518

One other thing I noticed, the VIKI module does not show up in my StreamFab Member's My Products section or in-App's License Info section.

This leads me to the question. Is the VIKI module being discontinued? Would it be possible to share the reasons for it? Can we expect to have it back with more updates to make it better?

Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by samplamp2; 11-09-2022, 03:43 PM.

Originally posted by samplamp2 View Post
    Hi! I noticed that the VIKI module does not show up in the StreamFab VIP section anymore. Could it be something with my installation? I usually update with the update dialog I receive from StreamFab's built-in updater.

I don't personally use it due to 3 main reasons.
    1) Slow Management speeds
    2) De-synced Subtitles for shows from Kocowa
    3) Filenames aren't to my liking.

I have my own downloader for VIKI that solves all my issues with the VIKI downloader module from StreamFab. But I still would like to have the module present in the app because I would at least like to have a backup in case my downloader breaks or VIKI changes their stuff.

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	175.6 KB ID:	417520
    Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	218.1 KB ID:	417521

I tried visiting the VIKI website manually and checking for downloads but it does not grab any of it and directly proceeds to playback (and fails with playback as usual with a 5 error)

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	238.1 KB ID:	417518

One other thing I noticed, the VIKI module does not show up in my StreamFab Member's My Products section or in-App's License Info section.

This leads me to the question. Is the VIKI module being discontinued? Would it be possible to share the reasons for it? Can we expect to have it back with more updates to make it better?

Thanks!
    what episodes are you trying ?? - Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.png
Views:	378
Size:	243.7 KB
ID:	417527

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

what episodes are you trying ?? - Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.png Views:	0 Size:	243.7 KB ID:	417527

The episode isn't the issue (nor am I concerned about the failing playback). My app installation completely misses the VIKI module in its entirety.
      And it doesn't even show up in the licensed products section of my account or in the app's License Info section. That led me to make this forum post.

But looks like you are running the same SF version (6.0.0.2) and you have the VIKI module normally. It could be that my installation got glitched during the update.
      And I cannot verify this because I have a pretty long amazon downloads queue that I am trying to cover in parts each day.

Thanks for the reply. If I get a chance, I'll try installing SF on a different machine to check if VIKI module is present on it.

Thanks again!

Ah, also the episode I used in the screenshot was "The Witch Store Reopens - Episode 1" (Viki - https://www.viki.com/videos/1201963v)

Comment

Please uninstall it and then download and install the latest version on this page https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm?trackid=headmenu2 to try again.

Comment

Working...
        X