6.0.0.2 - Amazon (Germany) not working at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.0.0.2 - Amazon (Germany) not working at all

I just made the update to 6.0.0.2 and tried to download some different movies, but no success. All i get is
    {"error":{"errorCode":"PRS.InvalidRequest","mes sag e":"Cannot complete request.","type":"PRSInvalidRequestException"}}

I tried to warch on Amazon and this works fine, so the data is correct.

I add the logfile.and hope for help. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Commander View Post
    I just made the update to 6.0.0.2 and tried to download some different movies, but no success. All i get is
    {"error":{"errorCode":"PRS.InvalidRequest","mes sag e":"Cannot complete request.","type":"PRSInvalidRequestException"}}

I get that failure to connect either when my VPN is off, or else when SF has just crashed in when I'm trying to access Prime in another country. It's definite a SF issue - and for what it's worth, I couldn't connect to Amazon Japan using a VPN with version 6.0.0.0. at all.

Have you tried either restarting your computer after the install, or else reinstalling 6002 over the existing version and trying again?

If you still have no luck, I found that with the 5.0.0.0. "upgrade" - which actually functioned as a brand new installation - eventually an upgrade from that 5.0.0.0. version would eat itself. So I got around that with varying degrees of success by doing a complete removal of what I suspect was a corrupted "upgrade" and going straight to a later version for reinstall, like 5.0.5.3 or 5.0.5.7. As 6.0.0.0. functioned the exact same way 5.0.0.0. did - i.e. as a new install that deleted my previous version, queue and all, and not an upgrade - I wouldn't be surprised if 6.0.0.0. has the same functionality issues, so 6.0.0.2. might function if it's installed that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander View Post

The developer will check your log file.

Comment

Working...
      X