Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is SF taking up 40GB of my drive to DL & process a 15GB video - which FAILS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is SF taking up 40GB of my drive to DL & process a 15GB video - which FAILS?

Version 5057 using a VPN to access Prime Australia, and trying to DL "The Godfather" which is a prime selection, no subscription, DL menu states it is15.61GB total. Not only is the processing progress hidden so I had no idea whether it was actually working or not, my available drive space dropped from 156GB to 116GB while it proceeded to fail. This is my 3rd time trying to DL it after a SF crash, which deleted my queue and history. After two failures in a row, I had to completely uninstall and reinstall SF - and now it just failed for a 3rd time.

The video streams without issue on my browser. I was able to DL a 2 GB TV episode as a test before the third attempt, but c'mon - it shouldn't be failing after the download stage.

Sorry to clog the forum with what should be a matter for Online Help, but as it's not been available for two weeks now, this is the only way I can bring it to anyone's attention.

Can't attach the log as "PHP Max Post size has been exceeded" and that was before I uploaded images.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-09 13.43.17.png
Views:	309
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	417530 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-11-09 13.48.31.png
Views:	192
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	417531

About the failure, please send the log file to my email or upload to the FTP. Thanks.

About the size, did you check the temp folder? Do any related files got created/saved there?

Comment

Working...
    X