StreamFab 6.0.0.3 not downloading DRM MPD files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.0.0.3 not downloading DRM MPD files

I'm hoping someone might be able to offer some thoughts on how to work around this.

The latest version of StreamFab 6.0.0.3 doesn't seem to allow downloading of files from a particular source I have used in the past (running these as DRM MPD downloads).

I am seeing a message within StreamFab on the tab where we're browsing to the content to allow it to be analysed for downloading:

"We've detected that your browser version may not be able to play some of our video content. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version as soon as possible."

Additionally, in the bar across the top, the "Analysis Failed" can be clicked to reveal "Sorry, video analysis failed - this video is DRM protected".

I have the DRM MPD downloader purchased and licensed, and have used it previously.

Any assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Midnight-Man; 11-18-2022, 06:13 AM.

Originally posted by Midnight-Man View Post
    I'm hoping someone might be able to offer some thoughts on how to work around this.

The latest version of StreamFab 6.0.0.3 doesn't seem to allow downloading of files from a particular source I have used in the past (running these as DRM MPD downloads).

I am seeing a message within StreamFab on the tab where we're browsing to the content to allow it to be analysed for downloading:

"We've detected that your browser version may not be able to play some of our video content. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version as soon as possible."

Any assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated!
    please kindly supply more info,like what website / streaming service are you trying to download from ??
    and please supply the streamfab internal log files.

Comment

Many thanks for your response.

The content is at a local broadcaster - Channel 9 (www.9now.com.au).

Enclosed is a log file from the last try to download.

Many thanks for your time and consideration, and any assistance that may be offered!
      Attached Files

Comment

On Wednesday I used DRM MPD to download a few titles from Canadian websites Crave and CTV.
        They all downloaded perfectly. This was using version 6001.
        On Thursday I updated to 6003 and tried downloading again from websites Crave and CTV, all failed.
        I reverted back to version 6001, expecting positive downloads, but again all failed!
        I may be wrong but it appears that a change has either happened on the respective websites, or …….?
        I plan to try again today using 6003 and if unsuccessful I will add logs to my next post.

Comment

Tried again today to DRM MPD download Alaska Daily episode from CTV.ca, and it failed time after time using v6.0.0.3.
          See attached log. DRM MPD.docx.zip
          Attached Files

Comment

FWIW, 6.0.0.3 is working fine with PLEX TV, which is DRM MPD. It could be something unique to your preferred websites?

Comment

Same problem on hbogo. I can download 3 free movie before I buy lifetime. Now when I buy lifetime, It can't download.

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post
                Same problem on hbogo. I can download 3 free movie before I buy lifetime. Now when I buy lifetime, It can't download.
                How did you buy a lifetime with HBO Go, it's a discontinued app? It's not the same as HBOMax which you do not need to use the DRM module. Think you are having a different issue then the original post.

HBO Max Vs. HBO Go Vs. HBO Now: What Are the Key Differences? (businessinsider.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

How did you buy a lifetime with HBO Go, it's a discontinued app? It's not the same as HBOMax which you do not need to use the DRM module. Think you are having a different issue then the original post.

HBO Max Vs. HBO Go Vs. HBO Now: What Are the Key Differences? (businessinsider.com)
                  No HBO MAX in my country.

Comment

Originally posted by radiah View Post
                    FWIW, 6.0.0.3 is working fine with PLEX TV, which is DRM MPD. It could be something unique to your preferred websites?
                    I'm interested in what you said regarding your downloading from PLEX using DRM MPD.....

If you don't mind my asking..... are you downloading from a free account..... or have you upgraded to a paying account..... which I believe they call a "PLEX PASS" subscription.....

Also..... does PLEX download in 1080p or just 720p..... and will it download with subtitles?.....

Thanks!

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

Unfortunately in Belgium no DRM encoded websites are working anymore. Streamfab keeps analysing but doesn't start to download. I don't think every provider changed his way of protecting in the same time so it should be on the side of DVDFab. Turning back to version 6.0.0.1 doesn't help neither

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post

I'm interested in what you said regarding your downloading from PLEX using DRM MPD.....

If you don't mind my asking..... are you downloading from a free account..... or have you upgraded to a paying account..... which I believe they call a "PLEX PASS" subscription.....

Also..... does PLEX download in 1080p or just 720p..... and will it download with subtitles?.....

Thanks!
                        I have what's called a Plex Pass ($5.29/month). Everything I have downloaded so far from Plex has been 1080, except in one or two circumstances where 720 was the max resolution offered anywhere (It does happen!). I do receive subtitles with Plex. Hope this helps you.

Comment

Same problem here.....

Attached Files

Comment

Me too. Parsing work and find the stream. Video is correctly played on streamfab. But dont start to download, parsing dont work when streamfab try to download....so after some minutes come out error and failed.

Comment

Glad to find this isn't just me, thank you all - however, should we normally expect a response from staff/moderators acknowledging the problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X