Most of Queue Erased by v6.0.0.4 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of Queue Erased by v6.0.0.4 Update

So did anyone else lose 75% of their queue when they upgraded to v6.0.0.4?

I had things queued for 8 or 9 different channels. Then, after upgrading, there was suddenly only TWO channels left in my "Downloading" task queue (Amazon & Paramount+) and all the rest are completely gone.

(log attached)
    StreamFab-Log_v6004upgrade.txt

I will have the QA team check and see if they could duplicate it or not.

Comment

Please Mona can u tell me in which folder and what file is the queue? So I can backup it before update....because some time after an update Streamfab delete all my queue. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by IceT View Post
        Please Mona can u tell me in which folder and what file is the queue? So I can backup it before update....because some time after an update Streamfab delete all my queue. thank you
        IF you don't need the fixes in the latest versions, then just download everything that you can before you upgrade.

I generally don't leave anything in my queue between upgrades. If I have, its only been a title or two which haven't been lost. Although I use the offline installer to upgrade 99% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by IceT View Post
          see this thread here - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...red#post412156 post # three

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

see this thread here - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...red#post412156 post # three
            Thank you. I have tried to find this file, but is 0kb so is not the queue....

Comment

Working...
            X