Peacock no longer accepting login information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock no longer accepting login information

I tried to download from Peacock today on version 6.0.0.4 and my login information was not recognized. Everything is working fine from my browser, so I did a copy and paste of the info just to make sure. Login still not recognized. I tried this on another computer with the same result. I was downloading from Peacock just fine in version 6.0.0.0. I did a complete uninstall, including configuration information, and installed version 6.0.0.0. The login info is still not recognized. So, the problem does not seem to be version specific. Anyone else having this issue?

Problem solved in version 6.0.0.5.

Comment

Write Mona to look into why you are not listed as a Member after 20 posts. Not being a Member delays everyone from seeing your message for a day or two. Few forum users venture beyond the first page to read the older messages.

The login problem at Peacock happened two mornings ago. Peacock must have been working on something and temporarily cut off all access to everybody. 6.0.0.5 did not solve the problem. SF had nothing to do with the problem.

Comment

Working...
      X