Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant download with E-Mail

hello

i have a problem with downloading netflix stuff. i log in with my email and try to download something. then a message comes up that i am logged in with my phone number. but i logged in with my email.

the message makes no sense to me.

can someone help me?

Click image for larger version

Name:	WvnxZQY.png
Views:	592
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	418388

Change it on the provider's website.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

not really helpful when i log in with email

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post
        hello

i have a problem with downloading netflix stuff. i log in with my email and try to download something. then a message comes up that i am logged in with my phone number. but i logged in with my email.

the message makes no sense to me.

can someone help me?
        Brozilla,

1. Are you using a VPN?
        2. Read the below thread on here about this for more information and possible help on your issue.

Netflix Downloader complains about being logged in with mobile number
        https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-mobile-number

I don't use a VPN & got that message and only login with my email.

I was able to clear it up for me (see 3rd post in above thread from me).

Hope that previous thread on the issue helps you.

Mike

US CST, Win10/64 Pro & Win 11/64 Pro, No VPN, Current StreamFab version

Comment

This seems to be a bad error message for the actual problem. If you are on VPN, try pausing the VPN and see if that corrects.

Comment

1. yes and no - both are showing this problem
            2. nope doesnt work i tried all of this

Comment

1. yes and no - both are showing this problem
              2. nope doesnt work i tried all of this
              try what is posted in post # three - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ber#post416495

Comment

2. nope doesnt work i tried all of this ...

Comment

problem still there

Comment

problem still there
                    And it will continue to be, If you're using a VPN, this is purely a StreamFab issue, and has been since before October, when I first encountered it. It' doesn't look like anyone's interested in resolving it.
                    Trying to access Netflix by VPN without a separate account for the country you're trying to be a tourist in is pretty hard anyway, but if you get one, StreamFab will do Netflix's work for them and block you all on their own. I ended up having to log out/log in/shut down SF/log in/log out/log in numerous times to get even one download started, and forget about a second one without going through that process. I averaged 4 downloads in a day if I was lucky. I switched to the competition, which gave me no download problems but has really lousy thumbnails when it comes to Netflix - they usually look like a pile of plumbing fixtures.

This is one great feature where SF has them beat hollow, but it's moot here if you can't access Netflix via VPN.
                    Last edited by artsunlimited; 12-23-2022, 02:08 AM.

Comment

i don't use vpn. on another pc it works without this message. i have this problem since i used an account where a mobile number was added.

Comment

i don't use vpn. on another pc it works without this message. i have this problem since i used an account where a mobile number was added.
                        Sorry, I thought that was a "yes" to question Home from Mike_M. Have you tried removing the mobile number from the Netflix acount, or ask the owner to delete it if it's not yours?

Comment

I have no idea if this will work or not but I'll throw it out anyway. Load up Netflix with your normal browser, not StreamFab. Go into the account section and you'll see this line...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-23 6.03.18 AM.png
Views:	289
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	419741

Using either the Sign out option to get rid of all devices on the account or the Manage option to get rid of one that stands out to be the troublemaker. Then exit Netflix and wait about 10 minutes. Then try SF again to see if the phone number problem is gone.

Comment

Please give this special version a try and feedback: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/streamfab_x64_6100.exe
                            Thanks.​

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please give this special version a try and feedback: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/streamfab_x64_6100.exe
                              Thanks.​
                              nope it doenst work

it works only with vpn for some reason -> as soon as vpn is offline, the message comes with the mobile number
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X