Roku Channel and Crackle Failures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roku Channel and Crackle Failures

I was attempting to download The Homecoming: A Christmas Story (1971) from Roku Channel but received a failure message. Similarly, I was unable to download a video from Crackle due to it sticking on analyzing.
    Attached Files

The Crackle problem is known, we are working on it.
    As for "The Homecoming: A Christmas Story (1971) from Roku Channel", we need to check.

Comment

Thanks Mona. I thought I saw something about Crackle, but couldn't remember. I included it just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
        As for "The Homecoming: A Christmas Story (1971) from Roku Channel", we need to check.
        FYI - The official title on Roku that you'll need to search for is "The Waltons: A Christmas Story". I can confirm that you will get a failure message when you try to download it.

Comment

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post
          I was attempting to download The Homecoming: A Christmas Story (1971) from Roku Channel but received a failure message. Similarly, I was unable to download a video from Crackle due to it sticking on analyzing.
          Hiya Fosse76,

Just fyi,

This movie is also on Youtube and works with the StreamFab Youtube downloader.

動画,ビデオ,共有,カメラ付き携帯電話,動画機能付き携帯電話,無料,アップロード,チャンネル,コミュニティ,YouTube,ユーチューブ

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Hiya Fosse76,

Just fyi,

This movie is also on Youtube and works with the StreamFab Youtube downloader.

動画,ビデオ,共有,カメラ付き携帯電話,動画機能付き携帯電話,無料,アップロード,チャンネル,コミュニティ,YouTube,ユーチューブ

Mike
            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

FYI - The official title on Roku that you'll need to search for is "The Waltons: A Christmas Story". I can confirm that you will get a failure message when you try to download it.
              Yes, we could duplicate the download failure. The developer will look into it.

Comment

Working...
              X