HBO Max problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max problem

"Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help" for any movie, episodes I try to download

Same here. Getting that message for the latest episode of His Dark Materials and for Black Adam. Log attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post
      Same here. Getting that message for the latest episode of His Dark Materials and for Black Adam. Log attached.
      While my account name is there, the page isn't loading normally, so the answer to "who is watching" is "not me" as it's unresponsive. And yes, I'm logged into HBOMax on my laptop browser. I can't add to my download queue, but what's in it instantly fails to download.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-20 13.44.03...jpg
Views:	684
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	419517

Comment

Working fine for me. 6.0.0.8, USA, no VPN. Downloads fail as usual though.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-12-20 14_14_36-StreamFab.png Views:	0 Size:	165.8 KB ID:	419519
        Last edited by bwnautilus; 12-20-2022, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bwnautilus View Post
          Working fine for me. 6.0.0.8, USA, no VPN. Downloads fail as usual though.
          Also in the US, no VPN. The site is now loading to include "manage profiles" etc, and although my profile is trying to load when I click on it, no dice.

Comment

Same error for me in US with or without VPN.

Comment

I'm having the same issue with HBO MAX. Error on every download.

Comment

Same issue, with Netflix right at start of download, with HBOMax it fails trying to post process the video,
                Will not update Streamfab application. StreamFab.log

Comment

Originally posted by mikkidee View Post
                  Same issue, with Netflix right at start of download, with HBOMax it fails trying to post process the video,
                  Will not update Streamfab application. [ATTACH]n419583[/ATTACH]
                  Screen caps of errors
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post
                    To confirm, did you use this button to search for the movie and can it work?

Name:	screenshot-20221222-202329.png
Views:	476
Size:	633.3 KB
ID:	419608

Comment

Mona, I'd really love to know why, on 2 PC's with the same OS, same updates, same firewall settings, and same version of SF, I can now access HBO on one after failures yesterday, yet the other now gives me this:

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-22 07.45.12.png
Views:	443
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	419612

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

To confirm, did you use this button to search for the movie and can it work?

Name:	screenshot-20221222-202329.png
Views:	476
Size:	633.3 KB
ID:	419608
                        I just tried it that was and it does not work. Log attached.
                        Attached Files

Comment

It is fixed with 6.1.0.0

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post
                            Mona, I'd really love to know why, on 2 PC's with the same OS, same updates, same firewall settings, and same version of SF, I can now access HBO on one after failures yesterday, yet the other now gives me this:
                            Suggestion: Delete all your devices on HBO and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Suggestion: Delete all your devices on HBO and try again.
                              Unfortunately, I'm not signed in anywhere outside of my browser (and SF on my other laptop), which SF wants me to sign into first. I can't even sign out and try another account as all I get is that notice - there's no way to even get to HBOMax, let alone access my account. The only way I can see around this is uninstalling and restalling SF and that's just majorly depressing.

Comment

Working...
                              X