Paramount Plus Essential versus Premium plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount Plus Essential versus Premium plan

I am thinking of getting Paramount Plus using the sale that is going on right now but wanted to know if there were any reason to get the Premium plan over there Essential plan. I know there is ads but I think StreamFab will take care of them correct? The only other thing they mention is "more live sports", "local CBS station" and "download your shows". So, I don't think I would need the more live sports or local CBS station and of course I would be using StreamFab to record/download content anyway.

Any thoughts are appricated.

Thanks,
    Chuck

Originally posted by crarbo1 View Post
    I am thinking of getting Paramount Plus using the sale that is going on right now but wanted to know if there were any reason to get the Premium plan over there Essential plan. I know there is ads but I think StreamFab will take care of them correct? The only other thing they mention is "more live sports", "local CBS station" and "download your shows". So, I don't think I would need the more live sports or local CBS station and of course I would be using StreamFab to record/download content anyway.

Any thoughts are appricated.

Thanks,
    Chuck
    Hi crarbo1,

I have the essential+Showtime for $7.99 a month that they were offering in October (The discounted pricing will remain in place for the duration of the new Paramount+ with SHOWTIME bundle subscription).

I haven't had any problems using it as far as editing out the commercials.

Mike

US CST, No VPN, Latest StreamFab version

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Hi crarbo1,

I have the essential+Showtime for $7.99 a month that they were offering in October (The discounted pricing will remain in place for the duration of the new Paramount+ with SHOWTIME bundle subscription).

I haven't had any problems using it as far as editing out the commercials.

Mike

US CST, No VPN, Latest StreamFab version
      Mike,
      Thanks for the quick reply. I figured it would be ok but wanted to make sure before I paid for a year in advance to get there deal just to find out I needed to go with their more expensive plan.

Thanks again,
      Chuck

Comment

Working...
      X