Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crunchyroll Subtitle burned in

Hello,

Since version 6.1.0.x the Subtitles for Crunchyroll downloads are burned in?
    Is there a reason for that?
    I would prefer Crunchyroll subtitles in ASS format as SRT is not able to handle the text formatting and fonts.
    SRT still get downloaded but it makes no sense when subtitles are burned in.

Originally posted by Quantumleap View Post
    Hello,

Since version 6.1.0.x the Subtitles for Crunchyroll downloads are burned in?
    Is there a reason for that?
    I would prefer Crunchyroll subtitles in ASS format as SRT is not able to handle the text formatting and fonts.
    SRT still get downloaded but it makes no sense when subtitles are burned in.
    possible bug in the software, do the subtitles get burned in every episode ?? see this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ned-in-somehow

Comment

Thank you. Seems to be the same issue.

Comment

I can confirm, that this issue is not a user problem. I have the same with Crunchyroll Germany.

Comment

We will look into the subtitle problem as soon as possible.

Comment

crunchyroll offers 2 options: burn in for consoles and softsub for all other devices.

you could perhaps offer both options here.​
            You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Please watch out for the coming version regarding this subtitle problem. Thanks.

Comment

Crunchyroll subtitles are still baked into the video using StreamFab 6.1.0.3. Tried downloading My Hero Academia Season 1 ENG dub and the regular subs were baked in. For other shows it is sometimes the forced narrative that get baked in.

Comment

Originally posted by wemickna View Post
                  Crunchyroll subtitles are still baked into the video using StreamFab 6.1.0.3. Tried downloading My Hero Academia Season 1 ENG dub and the regular subs were baked in. For other shows it is sometimes the forced narrative that get baked in.
                  I will pass your update to the QA team.

Comment

Working...
                  X