HBO Max Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max Resolution

Why can't I downoad shows at 4k or at least 1080p when they're showing as 4k or 1080p. It only lets me download at 720p?

Originally posted by gammonk View Post
    Why can't I downoad shows at 4k or at least 1080p when they're showing as 4k or 1080p. It only lets me download at 720p?
    do you have HBO Max through Amazon or just the stand a lone HBO Max.

Comment

It's been that way for almost a year with no fix. I get HBO free because I have ATT internet/Fiber and ATT mobile plans. I don't think there is anything Streamfab downloads at 4K anymore. Hulu, Disney+, HBO.... or at least all the streaming services I have are reduced to 720 or less.

Comment

Originally posted by mobriskie View Post
        It's been that way for almost a year with no fix. I get HBO free because I have ATT internet/Fiber and ATT mobile plans. I don't think there is anything Streamfab downloads at 4K anymore. Hulu, Disney+, HBO.... or at least all the streaming services I have are reduced to 720 or less.
        Not true because I have HBOMax as a standalone and not through my provider and able to download 1080p content now after the update. October262 might have a valid question in asking. Think this happened here also......DVDFab Forum - StreamFab v6.1.0.0: Amazon and HBO Max 1080p!!

Comment

Depends on the content because I am running latest version of Streamfab and I went to grab the new "The Last of Us" and it would only let me grab 720P.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screencap 10332 17-Jan-23.png
Views:	470
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	420949
          Attached Files
          Last edited by mobriskie; 01-17-2023, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Yup....content availability varies....I could grab House of the Dragon at 4K for the first 2 episodes, but all the others were 720p.

Comment

I Grabbed it in 4k using another program

Comment

I don't think FAB ever completely fixed HBOMax resolution since DRM changes last year and they brought it back at 720p.

Comment

I honestly dunno why taking so long. With simple python script I was able to download from HBO in 1080p. Sames goes to Skyshowtime, why taking so long? I took 3 days to bypass it. And Its my first time programming in python... first time to root a phone... first time to get a cdm... and it took me 3 days for all of that. This should be piece of cake for a team that already crack up peacock.

Comment

Working...
                  X