Get Fail on Hotstar.com after analyzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Fail on Hotstar.com after analyzing

StreamFab shows support Hotstar.com but get fails ater analyzing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	421166

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	421167

Where are you located? Are you using a VPN? Do you have a subscription to HotStar? What exactly does the red error message say (it's unreadable)? For the benefit of the SF staff, please attach your StreamFab.log.

TIP: When doing screen shots, crop the shot to only the important information. Don't include the whole window. Set the attachment size to Fullsize.

Comment

I'm in Thainland and not use VPN. I have subscription to HotStar. Disney+ is not available in my country. Only Hotstar​.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.8 KB ID:	421175

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	421180
      Last edited by gantz; 01-24-2023, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Log
        Attached Files

Comment

After doing a bit of research (which included VPNing into India and Thailand) I'm not positive that the hotstar.com listed in SF is the same hotstar.com in Thailand. According to what I read hotstar.com is found in Canada and the UK. It used to be found in the US but was discontinued in favor of Disney+. India and a few other Asian countries (including Thailand) are Disney+ HotStar. StreamFab may not support Disney+ HotStar, you'll have to wait for the staff to come back from their festival. Have you tried just using Disney+? That may not work, too, but it's worth a try.

You didn't answer whether you are a HotStar (actually Disney+ HotStar) subscriber.

Comment

My hotstar is Disney+Hotstar. When I acess to www.disneyplus.com, It redirect to www.hotstar.com/th.

Last edited by gantz; 01-24-2023, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Yeah, you're going to have to wait until the staff comes back from their holiday. With your StreamFab.log that you attached and a little testing they'll be able to determine whether that listing for HotStar.com pertains to you now. It might just be for Canada and the UK only and they'll have to make a new entry for Disney+ HotStar for India and the other countries in Asia. That's my guess, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post
                My hotstar is Disney+Hotstar. When I acess to www.disneyplus.com, It redirect to www.hotstar.com/th.

I am afraid that Disney+ Hotstar is not supported.

Comment

Working...
                X