Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6.1.0.7 Crunchroll still not working right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.1.0.7 Crunchroll still not working right?

I am using 6.1.0.7, the good news is the Analyze stage now seems to work, but when downloading it will download 3-4 episodes then just hang, forcing to close the app to be able to get the next 3-4, I turned off turbo just to make sure it wasn't capping transfer amount in a given time but that had zero effect. Is anyone else having this issue with Crunchyroll?

Originally posted by Raethien View Post
    I am using 6.1.0.7, the good news is the Analyze stage now seems to work, but when downloading it will download 3-4 episodes then just hang, forcing to close the app to be able to get the next 3-4, I turned off turbo just to make sure it wasn't capping transfer amount in a given time but that had zero effect. Is anyone else having this issue with Crunchyroll?
    That is on my client too!

Comment

Please try to delete the cache files and the log files, and then try again and provide the latest StreamFab log file to better check, thanks.

Comment

Still getting the 4 files downloaded then ui shows no activity, hitting pause warns me active downloads but it doesn't show... pausing and re-starting app allows me to do another 4, might not be limited to just Crunchy Roll, experienced it with Amazon Prime once as well.
        Attached Files

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me after 3 episodes. i went back to the main screen and there was a prompt from CR asking if i was a human. i answered the puzzle and it went back to the normal page and since then every thing has been downloading without any intervention from me. next time it happen go back the the main page at the top where you logging in at and see if there is a "human" test.

Comment

dup post

Comment

Originally posted by drwhofan2021 View Post
              I had the same thing happen to me after 3 episodes. i went back to the main screen and there was a prompt from CR asking if i was a human. i answered the puzzle and it went back to the normal page and since then every thing has been downloading without any intervention from me. next time it happen go back the the main page at the top where you logging in at and see if there is a "human" test.
              It seems that CR know that StreamFab is a download program...

Comment

My Logfiles is attached too. It downloads somes episodes and then it stand with 0 Mb/s and download nothing.
                Attached Files

Comment

Yep went back to the home tab and got are you a human prompt, clicked it and I was able to download more than 4 after that...

Comment

Originally posted by Raethien View Post
                    Yep went back to the home tab and got are you a human prompt, clicked it and I was able to download more than 4 after that...
                    Thanks for the update, glad it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by AkiBoy View Post
                      My Logfiles is attached too. It downloads somes episodes and then it stand with 0 Mb/s and download nothing.
                      I will pass your log file to the developer team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

I will pass your log file to the developer team.
                        Here are the new Logs. The Logs what you answered are from February xD... The problem is still with 6.1.2.1
                        Attached Files

Comment

The problem is known, and the developer team is working on it.

Comment

Working...
                          X