Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.0.8 breaks DRM MPD?

Good day folks,

I have noticed immediately after upgrading to 6.1.0.8 this morning that DRM MPD is broken.

Files appear in the queue, and when selected for download, they "Analyse" and then after about a minute, they fail.

I then downloaded the full offline installer for 6.1.0.8 and installed that over the top (I have had this fix glitches before) - but this also did not solve the problem.

StreamFab log enclosed with this post - if this could be rectified, it would be appreciated.

Additional suggestion please: Make the full offline downloader for previous 3 versions available for registered users. If that was available, I could download 6.1.0.7 and install that, and thus revert back to something that allows me to keep downloading whilst fixes are being worked on?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Midnight-Man; 02-18-2023, 12:09 AM.

Originally posted by Midnight-Man View Post
    Good day folks,

I have noticed immediately after upgrading to 6.1.0.8 this morning that DRM MPD is broken.

Files appear in the queue, and when selected for download, they "Analyse" and then after about a minute, they fail.

I then downloaded the full offline installer for 6.1.0.8 and installed that over the top (I have had this fix glitches before) - but this also did not solve the problem.

StreamFab log enclosed with this post - if this could be rectified, it would be appreciated.

Additional suggestion please: Make the full offline downloader for previous 3 versions available for registered users. If that was available, I could download 6.1.0.7 and install that, and thus revert back to something that allows me to keep downloading whilst fixes are being worked on?
    go to the member center to download older versions of streamfab.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

Previous version also fails most sites.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

Previous version also fails most sites.
        did you try rebooting your computer ??

Comment

did you try rebooting your computer ??
          Yes....same time I rebooted it to make the CW work.

Comment

Ah, thank you - I hadn't been aware of that previously. I do see it's a paid-for addon, and whilst I will probably spring for that, my feedback to the team at DVD Fab is to consider that most people will need to download old versions only in cases where a new version breaks existing functionality... is it therefore "fair" to ask a paying customer to pay more to download software that works versus a patch/update that doesn't?

Irrespective, thank you for the tip!

Comment

Really, is it that hard to save the versions on your hard drive? I have almost every version going back to 4.0.2.6. When I get a new version, the first thing I do is copy it to my StreamFab backup folder. I usually don't delete a particular download from there unless that particular version is a real dud. Get in the habit of saving just the last 3 or 4 versions and you won't go wrong.
              What about backups in general? Shouldn't you have the last few versions somewhere in your backups? You do make backups, don't you?

Comment

Well, just to update - I spent the required funds to gain access to previous download versions.

Uninstalled 6.1.0.8 and installed 6.1.0.7 - even removed the previous configuration.

Still DRM-MPD fails in the same way as in 6.1.0.8

I have to say, this is rather frustrating!

Comment

Yes I am having the same issues with any item on DRM-MPD since the upgrade to 6.1.0.8 and like yourself also tried 6.1.0.7 and fails as well. Maybe something on the back end needs updating?

Comment

Same problem on HBOGO both of 6.1.0.8 and 6.1.0.7. Movies that added in yesterday still can download but the movie added in Today get fail.
                    Last edited by gantz; 02-18-2023, 12:23 PM.

Comment

It has been restored and can be downloaded normally!
                      Last edited by wgj; 02-18-2023, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wgj View Post
                        It has been restored and can be downloaded normally!
                        I have remained on V6.1.0.7 as noted above, and strangely, without any changes at my end, this is correct.

For me, DRM MPD is now working again.

Is there any way we can find out what happened? Is there some magic at the StreamFab server that can affect our ability to download? (other than licensing and authorisation of modules, of course)?
                        Last edited by Midnight-Man; 02-18-2023, 11:04 PM.

Comment

now it's work.

Comment

Working...
                          X