StreamFab 6.1.1.1 Amazon Downloader / TV Series - No Seasons/Episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.1.1 Amazon Downloader / TV Series - No Seasons/Episodes

As of today, the Amazon Downloader is not working properly.

When I try to download a TV series with multiple seasons/episodes, no listing of episodes appears.

Instead, only the first episode is ever displayed, however, the episode is then only ever displayed like a movie.

What's strange about this is that yesterday everything was working normally.​

same here (Germany)

Comment

same here
      You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Same for me in Canada.

Comment

I have attached a log of my attempt to access a series on Prime that Streamfab 6.1.1.1 lists only one episode, plus it does not state which episode was chosen??? Prime.docx
          Attached Files

Comment

Amazon changed its page GUI...you'll need to wait for Streamfab to adjust and update.should happen soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post
              Amazon changed its page GUI...you'll need to wait for Streamfab to adjust and update.should happen soon.
              Yesterday evening there already was the new GUI, but downloads were OK. Today only one episode was downloaded without any information on season or episode. No sub directories were created.
              Attached Files

Comment

same here in Ma. USA.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Same here, and the Fab team is on another holiday. Hopefully this gets priority when they return.

Comment

I logged in to report this same issue. It's a relief to know I am not the only one.

Comment

They are back on the 6th got a message from Mona

Comment

I am having the same problem also.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
                            I have attached a log of my attempt to access a series on Prime that Streamfab 6.1.1.1 lists only one episode, plus it does not state which episode was chosen??? Prime.docx
                            I can see and control what episode is chosen. Before I click on the series or season, it shows "Play S1 E12" (for example) and that's the one that will be chosen. If I run Prime Video and start to watch an episode, that will be the one chosen next time. Not very useful, and I have to rename the downloaded file, but it was worth it for me since I was just missing 4 episodes of a series.

Comment

Ditto. It's probably something Amazon changed on their end because the look-and-feel of Prime Video seems to have changed.

Comment

Working...
                              X