Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab MAC 6.1.1.2: Amazon Prime > Can't download Superman & Lois (any Season)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab MAC 6.1.1.2: Amazon Prime > Can't download Superman & Lois (any Season)

Hello developers,
    I'm sorry, but I can't download any episode or season of the series Superman & Lois.
    After the analysis the following error message appears:​ "Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help."
    Other series work until now.

Thanks in advance​
    Attached Files

Can you view the episodes of the series?
    Try to playback it on the web browser and then copy the link and paste it into StreamFab and see the result.

Comment

I have already tried > same result with error message

Comment

Please restart the software, and then attach a new copy of the log file, thanks.
        Your previous one is not completed.

Comment

ok
          Attached Files

Comment

Any news? I have the same problem with Amazon Germany....in the last 3 months only 50% of my downloads work, for the others I receive the same error message as above...
            Attached Files

Comment

To make it more clear: some movies work for the first try, some never...

Comment

Originally posted by smy View Post
                Any news? I have the same problem with Amazon Germany....in the last 3 months only 50% of my downloads work, for the others I receive the same error message as above...
                Mac version 6.1.1.2, the developers will check your log file.

Comment

seems that latest version solved the problem - thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X